5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig
Published on 1 Oct 2010 by Gracie

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed granny!
Published 1 month ago by Mary Allingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa Pig, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
Our gand daughter(aged 3 on 29/9) received her Peppa Pig and family riding on the train Wednesday and it was delightful that she was still pulling it around the room at tea time!! She is so thrilled with it, especially the super sounds which come from the driver pig by pressing him in his seat! Lots of different sounds ie All Aboard, train sounds, laughter, singing etc.Think it is good value for the price paid and is better than we thought it would be! The colours are good too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed granny!, 19 Oct 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
I was looking forward to receiving this in the post but unfortunately on delivery, I opened the packaging and was very disappointed. The train was in a display box that didn't describe any actions the train made or that batteries were required! Strange. These descriptions should definitely have been printed on the box! I was going to give this to my grandson for Christmas, but had to return it.How are you supposed to know if it does what is advertised on the website?! Very poor considering it is such a cute and appealing toy. Luckily, I bought it in a shop where it was a lot cheaper, in a box with all the actions clearly printed on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 9 Aug 2010
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
I bought this toy for my grandson's second birthday. He loves it and plays with it constantly. Only one small feature missing would be a string to make it a pull along toy also, but overall I would recommend it heartily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value colouful fun toy Grandaughter 2 1/2 years loves it., 18 Dec 2013
annie (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
This toy is excellent value. It arrived well on time and is better than I expected given its good price. My granddaughter loves pepper pig and loves the phrases it makes. I think she will play more creatively with it when she is a little older though

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 26 Nov 2013
Mrs. Tb Holmes (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
This toy is for my grandson who loves Peppa Pig, particularly Grandpa Pig but also loves trains. It arrived on time and is perfect for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandpa's train, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
Just the toy for a young child who likes to be very active. Be careful though with the wee hands as they may come off but other than this a smashing toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase....., 16 Jun 2008
D. K. Cain "Danny Cain" (Morepth, Northumberland. UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
A quality made toy but a little bit on the small side.
My two kids aged 2 and 4 love this train with Grandpa Pig, George and Peppa. I think for £12 its a bit on the expensive side thou.... but don't regret buying it. My son loves playing with this train set.

2.0 out of 5 stars Over Priced, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
Don't buy this from these sellers. This toy is £9.99 in Toys R Us. Standard price. Great otherwise and my little boy loves it.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke train!!, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
My train come for my little ones birthday as you could imagine he ripped open all packaging to only find the button doesn't work I put batteries in still not worked tried the best batteries I could get and only to discover that it's just not working couldn't send back itha as package all ripped so yeah come broke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014