5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Constant compliments may be received
I actually received the 30ml bottle as a birthday gift and I must admit, I saw the name 'Britney Spears' and automatically thought it wasn't for me. However, after using it I can't go back to my old perfume (Calvin Klein's euphoria) and even buy the 100ml bottle so I don't run out. It's suitable for both day and night, which is great because I can put it on in the morning...
Published on 11 April 2012 by E. Nwosu

2.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet smelling.
I'm not a fan of Britney Spears but I brought this after reading the reviews & because I needed something not too expensive for work. Personally I didn't like it but my daughter did so it wasn't a complete waste of money. It has a sickly sweet smell which doesn't suit me & gave me a headache.
All that aside though, if sweet smelling sents are your thing this parfum...
Published on 9 Jan 2012 by Shar

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely feminine scent, 22 Jun 2012
Mary Wilson (Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire England) - See all my reviews
This perfume lasts and lasts, it is a really feminine scent and I love it, quite strong so not a lot is needed. A good buy for perfume lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 1 Jun 2012
I have worn this perfume for a few years now and always come back to it. It has a sweet, delicate fragrance and everyone always comments on how nice it smells.Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight fantasy, 17 April 2012
Love this perfume my favorite easy to Order arrived in good time saved me getting on the bus and going out to the shops

2.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet smelling., 9 Jan 2012
All that aside though, if sweet smelling sents are your thing this parfum definitely has staying power.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet smell, 7 Jan 2012
I purchased this perfume for my granddaughter as part of her Christmas pressie and she loves it. I thought it was very good value for money, and it arrived a few days after placing the order. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great perfume, 2 Jan 2012
Such a great perfume and service! Dont let the fact that its a celebrity perfume put you off. Its a very sweet vanilla scent

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Dec 2011
This perfume bottle is really cute, and it came faster than I thought it would. The smell isn't over-powering and it stays with you as a lovely subtle smell for a good long while. The box itself it came in is almost just as cute as the bottle, I'm tempted to keep it as a home for the bottle.

As someone who is not a fan of Britney Spears I was a little on the rocks about buying this, but I'm glad I didn't let my dislike for her music get in the way of buying this. Will buy again :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Dec 2011
Could not believe how quick i had this item, i had it about 2 days after i ordered it! And the price is fantastic! Cheapest i could find! definitely goin to buy again once this runs out which will happen soon because im always using it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Midnight Fantasy Perfume, 25 Nov 2011
I ordered Midnight Fantasy perfume on 22nd Nov as a present for someone, just to say it arrived today 25th via Royal Mail,

Very pleased with delivery. very pleased with how quickly it arrived, & in perfect condition to. I have ordered it before for my daughter & she was very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Midnight Fantasy, 1 Dec 2010
Its a very nice perfume it kinda reminds me of candy when smelling it but its sweet and VERY nice I love it!!

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›