5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Constant compliments may be received
I actually received the 30ml bottle as a birthday gift and I must admit, I saw the name 'Britney Spears' and automatically thought it wasn't for me. However, after using it I can't go back to my old perfume (Calvin Klein's euphoria) and even buy the 100ml bottle so I don't run out. It's suitable for both day and night, which is great because I can put it on in the morning...
Published on 11 April 2012 by E. Nwosu

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I received this as a birthday gift from my flatmate. She had purchased it here at Amazon.
I was expecting a lot from this perfume because of all its glowing reviews (hence, I put it in my birthday wishlist). However, I was sorely disappointed.
First off, the packaging. The box looked nice, but the bottle itself looked cheap and tacky. It looks nice in the...
Published 1 month ago by alistair246

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I was dubious when my husband bought me this perfume ..., 3 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
I was dubious when my husband bought me this perfume. Britney Spears? Erm... ok...
Needn't have worried. It's a gorgeous fragrance and I've just bought a bottle for my daughter for Christmas as she loves it too.
Will definitely be buying this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet warm comforting smell of sweetie shop with a kick, 10 April 2014
arrived in great packaging and at lightning speed !I am usually a chanel coco mademoiselle perfume kind of girl , so I like sweet perfumes (apparently we are either a sweet or floral ) and I was wanting a work perfume ,I sprayed this and was pleasantly surprised as its really really gorgeous!! and have had so many compliments about the perfume I think I will ditch the silly money Chanel and wear this all the time ,day and night .LOVE IT ! its a sweet scent but not sickly and suits young and mature ladies and stays put as I could smell it on my clothes in the linen basket the next day ,well worth the money and will be putting on my birthday and xmas list for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 19 Feb. 2013
bought this perfume after smelling it on my friend and being crazy over it for a year, finally decided to buy it. Best purchase i have made. the smell is absolutely gorgeous and stays on for days . It does however, smell slightly different than what it did on my friend so i recommend trying it on your skin first to see what it would smell like once it has settled into your skin. I love this scent and wear it every day. I get huge amount of compliments on it and would definitely repurchase. Very fun and playful. Quite a young scent and perfect for both night and day to day :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This perfume smells amazing. Bought it after i found out a friend ..., 4 Dec. 2014
This perfume smells amazing. Bought it after i found out a friend at work wears it. Its very floral but musky and lasts all day. Would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 22 Dec. 2011
This perfume bottle is really cute, and it came faster than I thought it would. The smell isn't over-powering and it stays with you as a lovely subtle smell for a good long while. The box itself it came in is almost just as cute as the bottle, I'm tempted to keep it as a home for the bottle.

As someone who is not a fan of Britney Spears I was a little on the rocks about buying this, but I'm glad I didn't let my dislike for her music get in the way of buying this. Will buy again :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells Like Sweets..., 2 May 2012
This perfume smells really nice, and reminds me of 'Love Hearts' Sweets. It is long lasting and you will definitely attract attention. Great perfume for both the younger and older generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the tester (EDP) all week and have fallen in love with the scent, 28 Aug. 2014
Chocolate Drop (wolves, england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We're selling the EDT version of this where I work and I've been using the tester (EDP) all week and have fallen in love with the scent. Sweet but slightly musky, so difficult to describe scents, but I've had more comments about this perfume than any other. Didn't want to waste money on the EDT at work, even though I'd get discount, have ordered this one from Amazon because it's the EDP and in a nice big bottle at a very good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - utterly life changing, 4 Mar. 2014
After buying this item, I found that all the ladies were running after me, and I have found this product particularly life changing as before I had it, I smelt an ape staring at lonely hearts, whereas now I'm a strong independent male who smells better than ever

2.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet smelling., 9 Jan. 2012
I'm not a fan of Britney Spears but I brought this after reading the reviews & because I needed something not too expensive for work. Personally I didn't like it but my daughter did so it wasn't a complete waste of money. It has a sickly sweet smell which doesn't suit me & gave me a headache.
All that aside though, if sweet smelling sents are your thing this parfum definitely has staying power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Nov. 2014
Amazing fruity scent that lasts for hours! The fragrance stays on coats and scarves for days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›