5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Constant compliments may be received
Published on 11 April 2012 by E. Nwosu

2.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet smelling.
I'm not a fan of Britney Spears but I brought this after reading the reviews & because I needed something not too expensive for work. Personally I didn't like it but my daughter did so it wasn't a complete waste of money. It has a sickly sweet smell which doesn't suit me & gave me a headache.
All that aside though, if sweet smelling sents are your thing this parfum...
Published on 9 Jan 2012 by Shar

5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Constant compliments may be received, 11 April 2012
E. Nwosu "bedshaped3" (London) - See all my reviews
I actually received the 30ml bottle as a birthday gift and I must admit, I saw the name 'Britney Spears' and automatically thought it wasn't for me. However, after using it I can't go back to my old perfume (Calvin Klein's euphoria) and even buy the 100ml bottle so I don't run out. It's suitable for both day and night, which is great because I can put it on in the morning and still smell it after a 12-hour work day! The scent is very sweet-smelling, so don't buy if you prefer muskier tones. The bottle also lasts at least a month, which is brilliant considering I use it more frequently than most. The bottle is very pretty, but sturdy. The number of people asking where I got this perfume has been unbelievable. From co-workers, to people on the train, to drunks at the local off-licence! I have finally gotten over the fact the scent is by Britney Spears and can answer them honestly now. Though I made the mistake of telling my local shopkeeper and he calls me Britney. Don't think I like that very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush Perfume, 22 Dec 2010
This review is from: Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum 100 ml (Personal Care)
Love this perfume, the scent lasts all day the bottle is lovely. Delivery was quick and the seller kept you in the loop via e-mail.

All in all a satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Perfume, 9 Oct 2010
This perfume is lovely, much better than the original 'Fantasy' perfume. It smells of a musky vanilla, and stays all day without the need to top up. The bottle is adorable, and very sturdy - it has been dropped a couple of times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing - utterly life changing, 4 Mar 2014
After buying this item, I found that all the ladies were running after me, and I have found this product particularly life changing as before I had it, I smelt an ape staring at lonely hearts, whereas now I'm a strong independent male who smells better than ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 Aug 2013
I love britney perfumes this is one of her best after original fantasy it smells sweet and lasts for hours

5.0 out of 5 stars very good price!, 31 Jan 2013
compared to high street shops, this was an excellent price for the size of bottle! bought as a christmas present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells Like Sweets..., 2 May 2012
This perfume smells really nice, and reminds me of 'Love Hearts' Sweets. It is long lasting and you will definitely attract attention. Great perfume for both the younger and older generation.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Perfume..., 6 Nov 2009
Forget the bit where it says 'Britney Spears'. Do not let her put you off what is an amazing fragrance. When I first purchased Midnight Fantasy, I was unaware that it was by Britney. However I am glad it didn't know as I would not have bought it and never have found my scent. The fragrance is heavy and sexy. Wear it lightly in the day, but plenty at night to draw in the admirers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Mrs. E. J. Newsome (UK) - See all my reviews
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 out of 10, 29 Jun 2014
Fantastic, arrived next day as well :)

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum 100 ml