5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Constant compliments may be received
Published on 11 April 2012 by E. Nwosu

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I received this as a birthday gift from my flatmate. She had purchased it here at Amazon.
I was expecting a lot from this perfume because of all its glowing reviews (hence, I put it in my birthday wishlist). However, I was sorely disappointed.
Published 12 days ago by alistair246

5.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: Constant compliments may be received, 11 April 2012
E. Nwosu "bedshaped3" (London) - See all my reviews
I actually received the 30ml bottle as a birthday gift and I must admit, I saw the name 'Britney Spears' and automatically thought it wasn't for me. However, after using it I can't go back to my old perfume (Calvin Klein's euphoria) and even buy the 100ml bottle so I don't run out. It's suitable for both day and night, which is great because I can put it on in the morning and still smell it after a 12-hour work day! The scent is very sweet-smelling, so don't buy if you prefer muskier tones. The bottle also lasts at least a month, which is brilliant considering I use it more frequently than most. The bottle is very pretty, but sturdy. The number of people asking where I got this perfume has been unbelievable. From co-workers, to people on the train, to drunks at the local off-licence! I have finally gotten over the fact the scent is by Britney Spears and can answer them honestly now. Though I made the mistake of telling my local shopkeeper and he calls me Britney. Don't think I like that very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush Perfume, 22 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
Love this perfume, the scent lasts all day the bottle is lovely. Delivery was quick and the seller kept you in the loop via e-mail.

All in all a satisfied customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Perfume, 9 Oct. 2010
This perfume is lovely, much better than the original 'Fantasy' perfume. It smells of a musky vanilla, and stays all day without the need to top up. The bottle is adorable, and very sturdy - it has been dropped a couple of times!

5.0 out of 5 stars maybe magnificent would do but even that is not good enough. Another major winner for me, 1 Aug. 2014
Well if the circus fragrance had the affect that this one had I would be as speechless as I am, it is beyond gorgeous it is beyond any word I can think of, maybe magnificent would do but even that is not good enough. Another major winner for me ,it is more than suitable for day or night wear and the fragrance remains all day. A VERY STRONG FIRST FOR ME .

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Perfume..., 6 Nov. 2009
Forget the bit where it says 'Britney Spears'. Do not let her put you off what is an amazing fragrance. When I first purchased Midnight Fantasy, I was unaware that it was by Britney. However I am glad it didn't know as I would not have bought it and never have found my scent. The fragrance is heavy and sexy. Wear it lightly in the day, but plenty at night to draw in the admirers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells like skittles in a good way, 26 Sept. 2014
Love this perfume. When you've spent 3hrs trying to find the perfect perfume I think anything would smell amazing. But I discovered this a few years ago and I'm still wearing it now. Well worth the money. Seller dispatched quickly and packaged well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 15 Mar. 2015
First off, the packaging. The box looked nice, but the bottle itself looked cheap and tacky. It looks nice in the picture but in reality it is a heavy glass bottle with cheap-looking crystal studs that do not add to the aesthetics of the packaging at all. The cap is plastic (nothing bad about that), and so is the bottle neck (with its textured design, tries to give it a more sophisticated look, but comes across as cheap looking plastic).
But then, we are not buying this for the package, right? The scent itself is light, sweet and unobtrusive, with hardly any musk. Personally, I find the scent too light and artificial, to the point that it reminds me of -I am really sorry to say this- air freshener. The staying power is alright - it lasts for around 2 to 4 hours for me.
A lot of people like this perfume, but I personally don't. It's alright, I guess, for casual daytime wear, but it is nothing special. In my opinion, there are loads more body sprays and perfumes cheaper than this that smell a whole lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good price!, 31 Jan. 2013
compared to high street shops, this was an excellent price for the size of bottle! bought as a christmas present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fizzy & Fruity!, 17 Dec. 2013
I spent aaages smelling the tester of this before I decided to just go ahead and buy a bottle.
I wasn't sure at first as it was maybe something you'd buy a teenager to wear -
But for some reason I kept going back to it, and in the end I gave in...

I'm glad I did, because once I got used to it, it's a really nice fragrance.
I wouldn't recommend it if you're into classic fragrances or you prefer something subtle.
It's definitely for those who like their scents sweet, fruity and noticeable!
and the sillage is strong, so you don't need to spray too much.

I'd say the most powerful notes were plum, raspberry, black cherry and grape, with kind of a sweet soda edge;
and it dries to leave you with cotton-candy, vanilla undertones.

I gave it a four because I don't like it as much as the original Fantasy,
but it's still a really nice fragrance. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Nov. 2014
J. Ovenden (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lovely sweet fruity smell I was very surprised when I first tried it - My 16 year old had it bought and Because she always smelled nice I tried it on myself - i always get compliments when I wear it and am often asked what I am wearing. Lovely every day perfume

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum - 100 ml