5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe
very comfy shoe, well worth getting. think i stood on something sharp and burst an air bubble, squeaks when i walk now,aaaghhh
Published on 31 Mar 2009 by Juice

2.0 out of 5 stars Merrells Cham Wrap Kahuna shoes
Published on 29 Jan 2011 by Chris Mills

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, 31 Mar 2009
Juice (co down,uk) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Merrells Cham Wrap Kahuna shoes, 29 Jan 2011
I bought these walking shoes following on from a previous pair of Merrells, that had lasted for 3 years & were still being used for gardening work. The new pair were instantly comfortable, very comfortable. However, my walking shoes get used 3 days a week as a wildlife guide & photographer, so saltwater, shingle, mud, etc. This pair did not stand up to this at all, in fact inside 3-4 months they were letting wet in, even grass dew meant wet feet. After 7-8 months they were falling apart, the fabric on the front edges came away, the edges of the shoe where they join the sole came away. After just 12 months they are consigned to the bin, they now absorbing water & aren't even in any use walking down the pavement if it's raining. Overall I am very disappointed & surprised, I started to wear the old ones until I replace these, they are still relatively waterproof & have been seriously abused.

If you want a pair of walking shoes for lightweight walking on dry summer paths, these will be fine & comfortable. If you were thinking of some rougher terrain than I would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair after more than 5 years with the first. My perfect shoe., 9 Jun 2014
The perfect city walking shoe for me. I walk miles of pavement and have found my Chameleons to be the best for comfort and mileage. I can walk all day long in these. I am now looking to obtain a pair of waterproof Chameleons with the Goretex lining for my hill walking.
Perfection for me would be the same as above in Electric blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Merrell, 19 May 2014
My partner bought me these shoes as a birthday present before we head to Canada for a month.

Two weeks have passed and I have walked and hiked in a variety of terrains and weather conditions.

Personally, I have found these shoes to be durable, comfortable and give your ankle good stability. They are very aesthetically pleasing too compared to the other colours!!

All in all a great shoe all round and definitely worth the money!! I will be buying another pair!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars size review for merrell chameleon wrap, 7 May 2014
Normally order 9s but ordered 8.5 when 9 was out of stock .. as am actually 8.5. These fit better than previous shoes from merrell where going up in size would have been required.
For this pair they fit well for walking. Would not be doing much fell running in them as not enough room for that. ..

3.0 out of 5 stars Wide Fittings Please, 5 May 2014
I. sweetland "flyer" (scotland) - See all my reviews
I've bought merrel shoes in the US and where a wide fitting is available. Come on UK and bring them in here. This shoe would fit me better in a wide fitting.

2.0 out of 5 stars A great shoe, that lasted less than 1 year, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Merrell Men's Chameleon Wrap Slam Lace Up J86289 Trainer (Apparel)
Initially I thought this shoe was great. I bought these, as I previously had a pair of Merrell Chameleons that lasted close to 10 years! (admittedly I do not go hiking every day, though the old pair made it through a few trips to Thailand, through jungles, water, and various hikes over the years).

The shoe is comfortable, although quite large. I have used it for several hiking trips over the last year with no problems. On a recent trip though I notice that the shoe has worn away on 1 side, so now has a hole in the light coloured mesh material. The other shoe is showing signs of wear in the same spot. There is no obvious reason why this should have happened other than cheap material that does not last - it is clearly under tension in 1 spot where it is stretched so has simply burst.

I am now in the process of trying to contact Merrell to get a return, though have no idea if I will get a satisfactory resolution. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG buy some!, 9 April 2014
i have had and tried every single good make that is out there! And nothing comes even remotely close to merrell , this is my second pair, they are truly fabulous duvets for the the feet, extreme comfort, great grip, and on any terrain these are a clear cut above the rest!!! i cannot explain in mere words how good they feel, having had sore feet from other shoes, and having bought other makes expecting them to feel good, i have always been left disappointed! these chameleon wraps not only look good, they cuddle the foot like no other they literally reinvented the shoe!

4.0 out of 5 stars not as comfortable as my first pair, 24 Feb 2014
Loved my first pair; wore it even after the heal had worn through. But somehow, this pair does not feel the same and I'm experiencing some discomfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 22 Jan 2014
A very good product, but don't go more than half a size higher than normal! Seems waterproof from what use I have had, certainly warm and comfy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›