4.0 out of 5 stars A useful addition for the bathroom

2.0 out of 5 stars not as per instructions, be sure before you assemble
Published on 18 Oct. 2012 by lorelei63

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful addition for the bathroom, 1 Feb. 2009
M. Langlois "guernseyman" (Guernsey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WENKO 3201010100 Telescopic shower corner element Compact - 4 shelves, 4 hooks, aluminium, plastic, up to 2.75 cm height, tube 2.5 cm, white (Kitchen & Home)
As we had recently renewed our bathroom, we were keen not to drill holes in the tiles as we wanted a clutter free bathroom. However we realised we still neded some shelving for the shower, and this corner unit met our requirements. It is simple to put up, is adjustable, and keeps the room clutter free. The shelves are on a slight slope, so when the water from the shower goes on it, it automatically drains itself. We are pleased with the overall effect and usefulness

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect item for perfcet cost, 8 Sept. 2009
Ms. L. A. Blake "LAB" (uk) - See all my reviews
I took a chance on this after reading the reviews ......
This is a great product for the price. It does what it is supposed to and after 6 weeks and lots of products (such as large shampoo bottles etc) is still fine.
I'm a very happy customer.
Just to confirm - very easy to assemble and put up (all different heights as well!) and no drilling needed to walls or ceiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Telescopic Shower Shelf, 18 April 2009
L. Halstead "Louise" (Wales) - See all my reviews
Really easy to put together and fits perfectly in the corner of the shower. An easy way to store shampoos, gels, etc without having to drill walls.

4.0 out of 5 stars shower tidy, 30 Dec. 2009
A. Morgan (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I wanted this type because I didn't want to drill holes in my tiles to fix shelves. This is a unit which can be taken down without leaving any damage behind. The only minor difficulty encountered was because we have curved coving in our bathroom which made it awkward to fit, but a little tile cement to create a flat point at the top solved the problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Great good value accessory for your shower, 21 Sept. 2009
Excellent product, and good value. Looks good and matches the shower fittings as in white. Shelves sturdy enough for usual stuff like gels and shampoos. Easy to install - just make sure you select right height settings as a bit difficult to pull apart if you get it wrong. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another when needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and fit for purpose, 31 Dec. 2009
Ms. S. McGuinness (Lancaster, UK) - See all my reviews
Finally got round to buying something to deal with the overload of lotions and potions balanced around the edge of the bath and couldn't be happier with this solution. Was easy to assemble and contrary to some other reviews I read I found the instructions fairly straightforward. The unit seems sturdy and well made and is happily holding all the new Christmas smellies! Results are best if you measure the height from base to ceiling where you intend to put it so you can assemble to the best size to fit - you may not need to use all of the poles. Also, remember to slide the shelves down over the rubber washers once happy with their position and they will be a lot firmer. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, concise, complete!, 30 Dec. 2010
After reading a variety of reviews posted for the above, decided to order. Like many others, did not want to drill bathroom tiles, & fed up with sucker mounted items falling down at irregular intervals, thought this might be the solution. I was right! No kidding, 20 minutes after I opened the box the unit was in place. I'm not sure why such a fuss has been made by some reviewers, as I found the insructions[exploded diagrams, no words] easy to follow, so long as the correct size range is referred to & maybe a little liquid soap applied as a lubricant for the rubber shelf mounting rings & possibly also on the poles, there should be no problem. An excellent product, pleasant looking & very good value for money. Sorted!

2.0 out of 5 stars not as per instructions, be sure before you assemble, 18 Oct. 2012
The item arrived boxed in lots of little bits with instructions to fit it in various different ways depending on the maximum size you wanted. we assembled it according to the size we needed, but it did not fit, even with the spring in, and once you have assembled it you cannot take it apart. ended up having to cut it, and bodge it. now wedged in, but not sure how long it will last. shelves are also fixed once in place and i think will break if lent on too hard. not altogether impressed

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have in every bathroom, 21 Feb. 2010
Casey (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this unit because I didn't want to drill any holes in my newly renovated bathroom. The item arrived earlier than I expected. The unit comes with a user guide and how to fix manual. The manual itself was slightly confusing until you figure out what it means. The manual comes with guidelines for 5 different heights. However, the height that I required was not in the manual and I had to end up sawing the edge of one of the poles to get the right height. Gave it 4 stars because of this. Once fixing it though, The unit looks nice in my blue and white bathroom. Definitely worth the effort!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what it promised to be, 25 Sept. 2011
The telescopic shower corner is a great idea in theory. However, if your shower, like mine, is 230 cm high, there is no combination of the various rods that will work without taking a hacksaw to one of them. My reason for getting a telescopic shower corner was to avoid that sort of DIY, because I'm no good at it (also, I was fed up of those suction-cup shower tidies that stay up for about a month and then inevitably fall down). The unit is now in place and is working as it should. It's a little bit wobbly, and couldn't take a huge weight of shampoo bottles, etc. But there are enough trays to distribute the load.