4.0 out of 5 stars Really good album!, 13 May 2007
This review is from: Fuel (Audio CD)
1. My Mirror;

8. Your Waste Of Time;

9. Different;

10. Back Where We Started;

Bonus 11. Send My Best.

'Fuel' precedes Tina Dico's albums, 'Far' and 'In The Red' and I was expecting it to be simply a step on the way - had heard that critics were mixed on it and felt it merely showed a bright future star.

Having listened through it a number of times, I really like it. I think it's as good as 'Far' and 'In The Red', and there are a couple of really catchy songs - I particularly liked 'Your Waste Of Time', 'If I'd Sinned' , 'More' and the title track 'Fuel'.

I think Tina Dico really demonstrates her ability as a song-writer on this album, as the lyrics are generally quite good and the songs seem to have a unique structure. The version of 'My Mirror' is really cool as well and 'Fuel' is great - both musically and as a song.

I think this is a really worthwhile purchase, a good album with a range of interesting songs and Dico's beautiful, intense voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tina Dickow er bare dejlig!, 25 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Fuel (Audio CD)
Tina Dickow is a lovely, Danish artist, with beautiful, artistic and sensitive songs. Ive got everything she's made. This as I recall it, is her first album, where my favorite number is 'let me be your waste of time'.

If you like artists like Bic Runga, Heather Nova or Jewel, you'll like Tina :-)

Also check out her latest album

A Beginning, A Detour, An Open Ending

Fuel
Fuel by Tina Dico (Audio CD - 2007)
Click for more info
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available