5.0 out of 5 stars A great threesome
Published on 6 July 2010 by Susie Q

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality of DVDs
I like the three films that is why I bought them. I think there maybe something wrong with the quality as all of them stopped working a couple of times so I had to start again and fast forward to where I had got to.
Disappointing
Published 13 months ago by Rosie

5.0 out of 5 stars A great threesome, 6 July 2010
Susie Q (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3 Film Boxset: It Could Happen To You / My Best Friend's Wedding / Sleepless In Seattle [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic value DVD set. Three great films that you're going to want to keep. Nicholas Cage isn't my favourite leading man, but was good for the main lead in It Could Happen To You. The storyline is one that gets you asking the question "what would I have done if it was me?" Julia Roberts is superb in My Best Friend's Wedding. I'd not seen either of the aforementioned movies, but thoroughly enjoyed them. Sleepless in Seattle is a classic, and shows Tom Hanks when he could play the romantic leading role, before he got caught up deciphering codes and chasing round Europe and other such nonsense. Well worth adding to your DVD collection if you're into romantic movies with decent story lines and good acting.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 very enjoyable romcoms, 17 Feb. 2010
These films should need no introduction and represent a variety of the romcom genre. Good light-hearted entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great old favorites, 1 April 2014
Bought for a present for my mother in law as one of the films she loves. She said she enjoyed them all and has watched them a few time now so good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality of DVDs, 7 Dec. 2013
Disappointing

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepless in Seatle and 2 others, 28 Jun. 2013
This box set contains 3 films. Very easy watching and all can be watched many times.
The films are Romantics but they leave me with a feel good factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duvet Days, 12 Dec. 2012
3 fabulous films, thoroughly reccommend them, great value for money an a real dream to watch, can watch them over and over again

5.0 out of 5 stars a heartwarming story laugh and cry a good family film, 8 July 2011
If you love a good family movie you will just loves this collection,funny hartwarming and the type of film that makes you feel good inside.

3.0 out of 5 stars well served, 18 April 2011
Mrs. B. M. Jones "maybea" (bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
DVD x 3 'It could happen to you' was awful as regards the speech of one of the women, I had to switch it off, but the other 2 DVD's in the pack 'My Best Friends Wedding' and 'Sleepless in Seatle' were worth the money, very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for girly nite in!, 11 Feb. 2010
A. MCMONAGLE (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
A few girly films for a nite in with the gals - perfect price and perfect nite!

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely collection, 21 July 2010
This is a perfect collection for a girlie night in. Its has some of the favourites on it and is a regular in my DVD player.