5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Watch SND253
I've had one of these watches for the last 4 years, Its the best Watch I have ever owned, absolute quality, robust, elegent and keeps perfect time.Seiko Men's Tachymeter Watch SND253
Published on 29 Nov 2010 by Benjamin John Dellow

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Seiko
It arrived with one of the hands disconnected . It is not a Genuine Seiko and you cannot get in touch with the sellers.
Published 16 months ago by jeffrey harmer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Watch SND253, 29 Nov 2010
Benjamin John Dellow "dell" (Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seiko Men's Tachymeter SND253 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and high quality, 10 Dec 2010
I bought this watch about a month ago and I really love it. Being a bit of a watch enthusiast I have found the engineering to be of an excellent quality and is also very stylish which always helps. I then bought this watch a few days back Seiko Mens 100mtr Sports Stainless Steel Chronograph SNA225P1 also from Seiko which proved to be of the same excellent quality.

Would definitely advise to any Xmas present hunters.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 years vwith me and still runs perfect, 8 Dec 2010
I bought this watch from Amazon.com in 2005 and it never left my wrist. Still works fine and looks great. Only had to change the batery this summer. I dont even bother looking at other watches. If I ever have to buy another one I am sure it will be another Seiko.

5.0 out of 5 stars This isn't a wind up!, 1 Mar 2013
Lovely watch, looks great and the stopwatch is easy to use. There are three manuals that come with the watch, one for the instructions, one for the slide rule bezel, which would calculate just about anything if you can work it out, and the guarantee booklet! It's in the guarantee booklet for some reason that you will read that you have to unscrew the crown anti-clockwise before you can make any adjustments. Fortunately I found this out before I did any lasting damage to my fingernails or the watch itself! If the RRP is correct it's an absolute bargain. I bought my first Seiko about 40 years ago and I've still got one somewhere, which is self winding. Delivery was about two weeks and appears to be sent from Sweden. Got a scare from Amazon who told me I wouldn't get the watch until mid March. The contact reassured me that it would arrive a lot earlier, which it did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Men's Tachymeter SND253, 20 Feb 2013
Malcolm Ley "Biker" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
The Seiko Men's Tachymeter SND253 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch is a really nice looking watch. Feels good on the wrist and not too heavy. I thought the price was about right until about a week later they dropped the price to half the price I paid. Cutting it by over 60.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Tachymeter Watch, 31 Oct 2011
J. Anckorn "Ferg" (UK) - See all my reviews
An interesting looking watch with reasonable functionality, ie all the gizmos do work and are mostly useful! The big second sweep hand is only functional on the stopwatch mode - seconds are accounted for in normal mode by the small dial on left hand side - so far, keeps perfect time as you would expect. Nice heavy good quality bracelet that you CAN take the links out of yourself to adjust, with some care - the steel securing pins need a bit of force to push them out - they just need a push. I have had a succession of Seikos - all were good and this seems no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Watch, 21 Jun 2011
I ordered this watch as a birthday present for my fiance and he was thrilled with it. It is a beautiful watch with a black face, looks really great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pulsar version, 28 Dec 2010
C. J. Jones "cjones" (london) - See all my reviews
I have the Pulsar version of this. Got it back in 2003 from USA and has never let me down. Lovely heavy feel and well built as is always with Seiko/Pulsar. Hope I can keep it for life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seiko Men's Tachymeter SND253, 20 Mar 2013
perfect in everyway such a good looking watch at an unbelieveable price would recommend this watch to anyone a must have

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Feb 2013
I feel the need to grow a moustache and wear a pilots hat.
This watch is awesome quality for the price.
The rotating bezel actually works with all maths problems and conversions etc
Even though its a bit of a gimmick buy this watch its supercool
And you just know its goning to last
Ive now got my eyes on the seiko black monster too

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›