on 2 November 2012
Ordered this, in September, for my parents who are relatively frail and live 100 miles away. Needed it to be solid, weatherproof,fully assembled and delivered to their garden with out their (or mine) physical input. Four months earlier had ordered a simmilar product from a different company following a Google internet search and it was never delivered and it appears the company didn't or no longer exists.
I had not considered using Amazon for such a large item, but, as allways seems to be the case these days, an Amazon search and purchase came up trumps. Jati, liased with my parents and delivered the bench a week before they advised and placed it exactly where they wanted it. I was able to monitor progress through the Amazon site, which obviously I did with more zeal than usual!
Excellent product, filling all the above requirements and it looks as if it will last for ages, like it's, now rotten, predeccessor, whether treated or not. Excellent company, Jati, although I had no cause to communicate with them directly, thanks to Amazon's service.
on 3 June 2012
High quality teak garden bench, looks very nice against a red brick wall, comes with instructions for aftercare personally I will leave untreated to silver with age.
Only criticism was the 2 day delivery window, the bench was delivered when I was in the house and the driver helped with taking the bench into the back garden, but this was with a bit of luck otherwise the bench would have been left in the front garden.
Gloucester Teak Curved Back Garden Bench 1.5m
on 13 March 2012
Bench purchased in memory of staff member who died, Children at school collected for it and his daughter picked it. The bench is beautiful and the people were so helpful when i called them. Many Thanks
on 29 May 2014
My bench arrived before the date originally promised, which was a bonus. It is really well crafted and seems really strong. Just need the weather now to appreciate it.
It arrived assembled, so no problems there. Having looked around before purchasing, this bench compares most favourably with everything out there - and better than most at the same price point.
on 18 January 2015
I am really pleased with my bench which sits resplendently in the part of my garden I had reserved for it. It is experiencing its first winter weathering, so I will see how it copes with that, but my first thoughts are that it is a substantial and well-made bench, which (after significant research before buying and real amazement on my part of what some suppliers want to charge for similar items) represents very good value.
on 5 May 2013
Really like the bench. The only problem is that the colour is much lighter in real life. The bench in the picture looks as though it has been stained.
on 26 April 2016
The 3 seater bench was in a word "Quality"I purchased this for my mum and she loves it,it really is a 1st class piece of garden furniture and it makes the garden look even better,it's a pleasure to sit on it and have coffee or drinks with family and friends especially as I also purchased a small but adequate folding table,for the price I am more than pleased with both items.I would like to point out that although I found this item on Amazon I contacted Jati because I wanted a brass plate with an inscription and a specific date of delivery therefore I purchased it directly from them and I couldn't have been more pleased with the professionalism and kinds that I received from the staff there,the delivery was on time and the driver did everything by himself,I would like to finish by saying Jati is in my opinion a top company who produce quality products at reasonable prices and who treat the customer in a first class way.
on 13 May 2014
The bench was delivered on time and looks beautiful in my garden. The quality of the wood is great and it's a great bench to sit on !
on 11 July 2014
Good quality bench,very pleased with it.Well made,no bolts,comes ready assembled.
on 16 May 2015
This bench is absolutely lovely, beautifully made very strong. It looks lovely in our garden and would not hesitate to recommend it