on 29 October 2010
A great product - very substantial and well constructed. Swift delivery - an excellent firm to deal with,
on 11 December 2009
I have had my bench since delivery in June and it really is a sturdy and beautiful piece of furniture which looks great on my new patio.I have applied the teak protection oil which really brings out the colour of the wood and will hopefully prolong its life.Only one small gripe that i could find with the bench.When there is rain the water tends to gather in the dips of the arm rests leaving the wood wet long after the rest of the wood on the bench has dried.I wonder in the long term whether this will cause the wood in that small area to deteriorate or even rot.Only time will tell !
on 6 December 2012
Bought this bench for the front of my house so wanted a really nice heavy one that would stand the test of time.
First impressions are very good, looks chunky and well made with a nice deep seat which is very comfortable for a bench.
Delivery was very good with a phone call to arrange a time. Even agreed a 7am delivery so i could leave for work on time. Excellent purchase
on 27 July 2013
I am so happy that the bench arrived fully assembled as it now has a feeling of solidity and being well made. Very comfortable in use even during the lengthy sessions of the current hot spell.
My only regret is that I did not give more thought to choosing the 1.8m option as I now realise that this would have suited me even more.
on 7 July 2012
Our housekeeper at Abbeyfield retired on 31 March. It was decided to give her a garden seat. The one we chose is perfect and she was delighted. Service from Amazon excellent
on 17 September 2013
A parent for in laws, they loved it. Sturdy great comfortable seat. Great friendly helpful supplier, would use them again. Delivered when they said, perfectly.
on 1 May 2012
Having recently purchased this item to locate in the foyer of our supermarket I have received numerous queries as to where the bench can be bought as it is not the run of the mill bench you could buy at your local Garden Centre or DIY store. 100% WOW is the reaction being passed on to me regarding it's look and quality. Although it was felt initially a little pricey it is certainly worth the money.
on 12 July 2013
Very strong and sturdy bench, ideal for more than just general garden useage. This bench was bought for a residential area and is ideal for residents' use. Very good service.
on 3 July 2015
My bench arrived yesterday and it's beautiful. It's came assembled and it's solid and very sturdy. I am very happy with it . I had looked for a while for a nice bench and while there was cheaper available I am so glad I decided to go with this one. Delivery was well within timescale also had an email to arrange actual date very happy with that and would recommend this buyer and product
on 28 August 2014
The bench has a nice solid feel, and looks well designed and well constructed. Good size too. Now the important test is to see whether the bench can survive a cold and wet Scottish winter. The other teak products I have bought from Jati have all done well. The other great selling point about this firm is that their products arrive assembled. No ghastly adult assembly required.