on 6 May 2012
I don't know, what other people expect from a hand whisk, but this one is just the right size for whisking. One criticism may be, that you should not be very over-enthusiastic with your whisking, otherwise it will splash all over the place as the spikes are very rigid! Great little thing!
on 11 August 2015
When I first saw this I thought it was a bit of a gadget, but thought I’d give it a try.

The mini-whisk is too large or use in a cup or mug (fork is still the best option) but for missing small qualities in a bowl this whisk is excellent.

Not sure that it is much better at whisking that a small balloon whisk, but it is easier to clean and feels and looks good.

Would I buy again- yes I think I would and I would certainly be happy in giving this as a gift to the anyone into cooking. The main negatve is the price, but this if a quality item (I have many other items from the "WMF Profi Plus" range and are very pleased with them).
on 31 December 2012
I like it, and I like it more than my rusty old balloon whisk. It's really very good at beating and cleans very easily - this ones excellent for use in a Pyrex jug or similar
This is far from a cheap whisk.
But when I saw it, I thought that the idea/method of whisking was a bit novel and I wanted to give it a try.

In retrospect I wish that I hadn't.
Yes, it's a bit novel, and yes it's quite substantial.
But for everyday purposes (eggs etc.) a balloon whisk is just as good - and even a wire whisk for £1 or so, will do the job just as well.

Not worth the money for me, I'm afraid.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 24 November 2014
I've been searching for these since finding one in Germany over 10 years ago.
I'm thrilled - and so are all my friends who are slowly receiving them as presents!
You can guarantee you will never have a 'lumpy' sauce again!
on 26 April 2012
This is super cute and will be ideal for whisking food in smaller bowls. To be honest I only wanted one because Nigella uses this in her shows...I know I know :)
on 28 May 2014
This wisk is really practical and great for making caramel! Thankyou for putting such a great product on the amazon market.
on 14 February 2015
If you have never used one, try it! Best whisk for sauces!
on 15 December 2012
I like whisks, and tend to buy new types when I see them. This one is lovely and very elegant.