5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks
This item is smaller than it looks in the picture and fits my female wrist very well. Can feel a little hard after a while but it is very supportive. Better than a jel support I think as it has ridges for you wrist to fit into.
Published on 12 May 2010 by Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate
Smaller than I expected and rather hard. Better than nothing, but I would have preferred a more comfortably padded product.
Published 12 months ago by D. JONES

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks, 12 May 2010
Lee (IPSWICH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hama Mini Wrist Rest "pro", Anthracite (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 10 Nov 2010
P. M. Fernandez "exilefromgroggs" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this for my wife, who had trouble with a very painful wrist - incipient RSI, possibly? Aware of using a notebook more often and consequently having a less natural position a lot of the time when using a computer, she wanted a wrist support to reduce the strain. This has done just that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 15 July 2013
D. JONES (UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disapointing, 19 Jun 2013
Geoff - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
It is really rather small and not as soft as expected, compared to others I have used.

It does not provide the comfortable support I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know how I've managed without them!, 9 Jan 2012
H. Waring (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Started looking at wrist rests as I started getting pains in pressure points on my wrist when typing - which, as a student, I do a lot of - instead of using them with a mouse.
Simply put, I don't know how I've lasted so long without these.

They are very comfortable and after a day I hardly noticed they were there at all. The surface is soft, which was very important as I have easily irritated skin.

The main plus of these was that I could get two and sit them either side of the mouse pad on my laptop. All other products designed for typing were long strips which would mean blocking the mouse. Just a note: they are non-slip on a desk but had to be blue-tacked in place on my laptop.

They were delivered quickly, even with free posting, and the quality is great for any price - just a bonus they're so cheap.
My wrists are now pain-free and typing is much easier and more comfortable. Just get them and you'll see it makes a big difference so quickly you'll be wondering why you hadn't got them before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Sep 2013
I had hoped to use this as more than wrist rest (maybe for the elbow as well), but it is small, so no chance of that. As a wrist rest however it works well and is nicely made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 3 Mar 2013
S. Daniels "Codders" (Hull) - See all my reviews
I spend long periods of time editing at the Mac so was desperate for something to ease the strain on my wrists - this did the trick, it's firm yet comfortable and always cold which just feels lovely on achey wrists!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist rest for use for laptops/PC's, 26 Dec 2012
John Hamill "Iberian" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very high quality, and good looking pc wrist rest. German made wrist rest. Good quality. It is made from memory foam.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hama Wrist Rest, 24 July 2012
Justin M. Evans (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Nice quality item as you'd expect from Hama, but it's too low/soft for me. With my wrist on it the foam compresses so that it's almost flat on the desk , I need something higher.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful!, 13 Jun 2012
Wrist rest has, surprisingly, kept its shape and offers my wrist support whilst gaming. Also a good stress ball to squeeze whilst waiting to enter games!

Hama Mini Wrist Rest "pro", Anthracite