5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant price, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
After gradually increasing the number of fish tanks (Multiple Tank Syndrome, alas I suffer badly), I realised I was spending quite a bit of money on smaller bottles of water conditioner. Buying bulk is a fraction of the cost. I've read that these bottles have a shelf life of 2 years after opening so only buy if you calculate using 5 litres in 2 years. I've been using the Tetra brand for several years I've never had any complaints, all my water parameters check at normal ranges. That's after a 30-40% water change a week. Will definitely be buying this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aquasafe water conditioner, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
Greatest value anywhere, we have several tanks, so loads of water changes, and this is the most econmical way to purchase your aqua safe. Will certainly buy this product again and again, and recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much you can say really., 31 May 2014
C. Mayhew (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
Not much you can really say about a water conditioner other than it does the job and in the 5 litre bottle it works out a lot cheaper than if you bought them in smaller bottles.

I have just kept an old bottle and keep refilling it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
Great product. Great value. Delivered very promptly.
For the past 2 years I had been using another product, which I now suspect to have been responsible for killing several of my fish (check comments on Amazon on other water conditioners - I don't want to name names). Glad I made the switch to this instead.

The only thing I dislike about this is the instruction label - the words are tiny and my eyesight is rather poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Badly packaged but great value!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
The first one arrived cracked :( so amazon replaced it but such good value for money :) definitely worth buying in bulk as the second largest one done by tetra is over £15 and not even half the size of this! So glad I bought it! Now do not need to worry about topping up water conditioner for a while and I do a waterchange daily after feeding the fish!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR FISH, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
EXCELLENT WITH THIS SIZE 5 LITERS DOE'S THE JOB WITH MY TWO FISH HOUSES AND WORKS WELL AS CHLORAMINES ARE A PROBLEM TO ALL FISH ! FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND FAST DELIVERY !.
WITH PRIME ITS A GREAT PRICE TO YOUR DOOR ,I RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL FISH KEEPERS TO KEEP FISH SAFE IN THEIR TANKS AND TRANSPORTING FISH !.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
this is good value for money about 2 litres equivalent from another brand i usually use would cost me around 20-25£ for a little bit more you can get 2/3 more. good for large or multiple tanks.

Product its self is fine to use, fish havent noticed/cared about change in brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
I've been using Aquasafe for several years.

This bulk pack represents the best value, I've seen.

Buyers may wish to get a syringe or pipette to measure their dosage, as the container is harder to handle than the usual 500ml bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
Need this to balance out the Ph etc in an outdoor pond and seems to work well.Small print says can be used for outdoor ponds and indoor acquariums.Taking the large 5 litre pack is very economical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of aquasafe for your money., 7 July 2014
This review is from: Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre (Misc.)
Really huge container of fish safe so goes a long long way. Quality still good and I have no problems with it. I use a syringe and small length of air tube to suck it out from the container.

Tetra Aquasafe Water Conditioner, 5 Litre