5.0 out of 5 stars great item fits the bill!
I bought this for my cairn x jack russel terrier and its very secure its not cheap n nasty like some you see i would totally recommend this product :-)
Published 11 months ago by marie h

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too flimsy
Bought 2 of these in pink and blue for my girl and boy yorkies but the handles are very flimsy and the strings are so thin that they get all tangled up with each other. I should imagine it's not bad if you've just got one. I have small hands and still found the handle far too small and lost it a couple of times when they tugged too hard. Would consider a more sturdy one.
Published 1 month ago by PeeBee

5.0 out of 5 stars great item fits the bill!, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Flexi Classic Basic Mini Leash Roap for Dog, 3 m, Red (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first..., 13 Jun 2013
This is a very compact piece of kit Excellent for the smaller breed of dogs slips into your pocket
with ease very light & very durable highly recommended..
A definite must for any dog owner

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety first..., 13 Jun 2013
This is a very compact piece of kit Excellent for the smaller breed of dogs slip into your pocket
with ease very light & very durable highly recommended..

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too flimsy, 10 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Jun 2014
Does what it is intended for, however my puppy easily broke the bit on plastic that covers the knot with one small chew on it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 April 2014
Great product but it is very small and hard to grip on to. I can manage but too small for my husbands fingers.

1.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend, 10 April 2014
lead was frayed and looked too feeble to support a small terrier. Handgrip is very small and looks to have been designed to fit a child's hand. Could potentially be used for a Pikanese or an athritic ferret.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mini leash, 22 Mar 2014
Mini is right, it was too small for my hand to go through so l changed to medium for my westie puppy as the small was not big enough so l changed it to medium quality and price was great.....M

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous!!!!, 28 Feb 2014
I bought this leash for our little maltese puppy. It has only been used for about a week. Yesterday, when I took my pup out for a walk, the string suddenly sprung. I was in complete chock! Our puppy is a little wild thing, that gets so excited whenever we go out for a walk, that she doesn't listen. We live next to a busy road in the middle of Brussels, and I hate to think about what could have happened. Fortunately, I hadn't reached the street yet, but the fear of what could have happened remains inside me. The clip was still attached to her collar, while the string went completely into the handle. Safety is so important, which is why I opted for a well known brand. However, this doesn't to be the case. I will certainly contact the company. From now on, I think I will only trust good old fashioned leashes.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... off the back of reviews and couldn't have been happier with it, 18 July 2014
Purchased this off the back of reviews and couldn't have been happier with it. Great durability and will be long lasting. Not too long of an extension which is great for walks.

Flexi Classic Basic Mini Leash Roap for Dog, 3 m, Red