Format: DVD|Change
Price:£6.46+ £1.26 shipping

on 18 October 2008
This is a wonderful feel-good movie for kids (and parents!). My son loved it as much as my daughter. Awesome stunts and a good message. Highly recommended.
on 18 August 2008
I bought this for my two boys, age 6 and 8, as they loved High School Musical and I noticed Jump In features one of the actors from HSM. They absolutely LOVE it and so I joined them in watching it again and I enjoyed it as much as they did. Wonderful story of a boy who's dad wants him to become a boxer, but who finds himself wanting to enter a Double Dutch (skip roping) competition instead. I have never seen this incredible type of group stunt skip roping before, using double ropes. It was mind blowing entertainment cleverly intertwined in a good story. Highly recommended!
on 28 April 2007
I love this film. i watched it on Disney Channel, which was the first sceening in this country, and i have Sky +, so i recorded it, and over the last 3 days, i have watched it 5 times!

I first saw Corbin Bleu in High School Musical, (another great Disney Channel Orinigal Movie) and i couldn't stop looking at his gorgeous smile and amazing hair!! He's a fantastic actor, dancer and singer, and being drop-dead-hansom-enough-to-eat just adds buckets to his overall appeal.

now back to the film...! I think Disney still have the knack for films for children and teens, even though i'm 20 years young, and they can spin a yarn with the best of them. I look forward to the release date which is july (boo-hoo!) and, hopefully the next installment, which may see Izzy and Mary get together and the Hot Chili Steppers take over the world one double dutcher at a time!

Its a great film suitable for all you girls and boys, and mums and dads, who enjoy the occasional go on a skipping rope.
on 3 December 2012
The film we have seen on TV and my girls loved it. I am sure the DVD is fine but as it was a US import we were unable to watch with our DVD. Not the sellers fault as it is stated as such but you might want to check it is compatible with your own DVD player before purchase.
on 24 April 2016
Bought the DVD as I haven't seen this movie since it was on Disney channel, to realise Disney did a terrible job of matching the speaking to the people (they could have finished speaking yet the words were still going)
on 10 February 2009
This film is an amazing disney film, and very much has the 'feel good' factor.
It shows that even though you are known for one thing in life, doesnt mean thats the only thing you can do in life, you can acomplish whatever you like, if you set your mind to it!
I dont think there was any outstanding information that I wanted that wasnt on the product's page, and it arrived earlier than I thought it would!

If you have children that are sturggling with pressures in a certain area and think they need to relax and have fun - then this is the film for them!
Enjoy!!
on 15 August 2013
We can't play this dvd on our player as it seems to be the wrong region. Two very unhappy children. Silly mummy.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 August 2015
My daughter enjoyed this. Has outgrown it now but still a good movie.
on 23 September 2015
Great delivery service and the kids are loving it.
on 5 December 2014
Arrived really quickly. Happy with this product.