5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item
We bought one of these bulbs a few years ago and then misplaced it recently. So I bought two new ones, just in case! My husband and I both suffer from dizziness caused by the accumulation of ear wax and these bulbs are much better at flushing out one's ears gently than any other method that can be used at home. We would thoroughly recommend them.
Published on 5 May 2012 by Annik Lamotte

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for.
This little thing is cheap as chips, and does a mediocre job, but considering the price, I didnt really expect any different, it gets the job done eventually.
Published on 6 Sept. 2012 by EndlessBattler

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item, 5 May 2012
Annik Lamotte (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Syringe, 3 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
There seems to be an abundance of types available, not all giving capacities. This one has a superb capacity and I've found it to work well. It is by no means the dearest possible but does the job. I would (and am) recommend(ing) it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Ear Syringe, 16 Jun. 2013
J. A. Barrett (Hastings UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
I am one who has made many trips to the nurse with blocked Ears, I didn't like the look of the Syringes in the pull-outs of magazines.
When I bought this Ear Syringe, I was surprised at the size and thought it might be too powerful, but when you use it pressing from the back, the flow is not fierce. I always use some olive oil drops a day before and use the Syringe with my head leaning over a sink, the first time I used it, a big piece of wax in the sink. Its marvellous that something you buy does exactly what is says on the tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
I can't speak highly enough of this product.

Firstly, ordered on a Sunday, arrived the next day.

The thing that many reviewers don't seem to have twigged is that you can't just jump in and expect this to work without doing some background reading. While my lawyers wouldn't let me dispense medical tips, the Wikipedia Earwax page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwax) gives advice on how you should soften the wax beforehand, the temperature of the water, how you should pull the ear to open the ear canal, the angle you should aim the bulb at and how to help the water drain.

My daughter has persistent wax problems can rarely hear properly out of either ear. She has had softening agents put in her ears every night for ~1 year and it makes little difference. The doctors refuse to syringe a 6 yr old. We tried this in desparation. She did not find it remotely painful and indeed giggled most of the way through it. Within 5 mins all of the wax was out of both ears - I have an otoscope (again, from Amazon) to check - things really have been bad! She can now hear properly for the first time in years. Really amazed and happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can hear again, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
Every home should have one! Softened the wax in my deaf ear for a couple of days with the usual rubbish oils available at the chemist shop, but to no avail!! Bought the Bulb Syringe...Loaded it with luke warm water in the sink.. A couple of squirts later..
Bam!! I can hear again!! Great.. Very Happy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
This is a brilliant product. After lightly oiling my ears with Olive oil for a few days I used the ear syringe and saw the wax fall into the bowl of warm water. Three applications left my ears completely clear. At last, no need to book an appointment with my doctor's surgery every few months.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
Hubby was moaning about blocked ears so, after reading previous reviews, decided to try this syringe. He used oil in his ear for three days before using it and was amazed at what came out (won't go into details). He has now done the same with the other ear with the same results. Although sceptical initially he would now recommend this to anyone with blocked/itchy ears and it seems to be more effective than the battery operated ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for., 6 Sept. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Works a treat :), 28 Aug. 2012
Mr. R. H. Waight (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
The wax in your ear really needs to have been softened with the oil before this will budge it.
But I had a persistent build up that nothing was working on so I tried this and it worked a treat!
Would highly recomend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good purchase, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml (Personal Care)
I'm very pleased with this. It has proven to be very effective and easy to use. Good value, I highly recommend it.

Hand Bulb Ear Syringes 85 ml