5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Snazaroo!
Published on 6 May 2010 by F. Pole

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good :)
As always with Snazaroo it's a good product and easy to wash off. Though unlike some of the other face paints i had this was a kind of softer consistency. It wasn't quite as silver as i had hoped; a little too white, but still metallic in the light and looked good with the glitter gel. :)
Published 16 months ago by Ashleigh

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with Snazaroo!, 6 May 2010
F. Pole - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I work as a part-time face-painter at a zoo. We use Snazaroo facepaints on all our customers. Snazaroo facepaint can be used both professionally, for kids parties or simply for fun. The paint is designed for both young and old(er) skin, it is safe to use and easy to wash off. If you are looking for facepaint that is good quality without breaking the bank Snazaroo is definately worth a look.

As for the supplier, when I decided to order my own set of paints I bought 10 colours off this company. The post and packaging was reasonable and the delivery was fast and efficient!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its certainly GREEN!!!, 3 Jun 2010
I purchased the Snazaroo Face Paint in Bright Green as I was having a party and putting on a performance based on 'Shrek'. There were a multitude of different shades of green available so I um'd and arr'd over my selection before going for the Bright Green, and this is the perfect green for Shrek!

I have used Snazaroo before and was happy with the results, although I have to confess that it does take a lot of scrubbing to remove the final tinges of this paint, although it is waterbased it does tend to faintly stain the skin!!

One thing I was unsure with when purchasing the paint was how much coverage it has. I can confirm that one 18ml paint does a lot of covering! Two people used the paint on their faces. One person did a basic quick layer, which looked fine and did the job. The other person carefully applied several layers which gave a deeper, greener result. There were still plenty of usage left in the paint - in fact I believe a whole group of 20 could have painted their faces green and still there would have been plenty more green to go around!

I have to say it did look amazing! In fact the children really believed Shrek and Fiona were in the house!! It is very easily applied - we did not bother with sponges for the application, we just wet our hands and applied the paint. It goes on very easily and washes off with water. However although the paint washes off easily it does leave the skin tinged with green. I have also used the blue paint from Snazaroo and found the same with that, so be warned!! You may end up looking slightly green and ill after using it!! I have been advised not to use warm water when washing off as this will open the pores in your skin which will absorb the colour! Both people using the paint found that although they washed it off thoroughly, even using facial scrubs and cleaning creams, the next morning they still had a green tinge, which eventually did fade and wash off. When using Snazaroo paint previously I have covered my face, neck, hands, arms shoulders and upper body. The parts that seemed to absorb the paint most were my face and hands. I did consider wearing gloves and carefully applying foundation to my face to conceal the colour, however by the time I needed to go out the next day I was satisfied I wasn't glowing anymore!!

Overall, I would definitely use the paint again, I found it a lot of fun, gave great coverage and looked really good. The only flaw is that you will be left with a tinge of colour after it has been washed off. However it only seemed to affect face and hands, not the rest of my body!! Go for it....go green!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 2 Dec 2011
This review is from: Snazaroo - 18ml Face Paint Pot (Misc.)
Bought this to do my face for as Baron samedi (bond villain) for a party. The paint goes on easily and stays flexible enough such that it didn't crack etc all night. It washed off easily afterwards and my skin was fine the next day (even if my head wasn't!! lol)

4.0 out of 5 stars paint it black, 24 Nov 2010
This review is from: Snazaroo - 18ml Face Paint Pot (Misc.)
It's face paint, it says it on the lid. It's as good as any water based paint can be and covers pretty well so I have been pretty happy with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to dress up or face paint their children, friends, neighbours or farm animals :)

5.0 out of 5 stars colour me happy, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Snazaroo - 18ml Face Paint Pot (Misc.)
Excellent product that arrived fast, my large friend and I have used snazaroo paints for years for Halloween do's (and dont's), it's easy to apply, the colours are rich and vibrant (well black isn't very vibrant, but it is a good deep black) it covers your skin perfectly and easily lasts through even the sweatiest drunken stupours you can throw up at it. unlike other paints i've used in the past it doesnt dry up and crack and flake off, it stays looking like you just applied it right up until you take it off. an individual pot will last forever as well, as mentioned earlier my large friend once covered his whole body in green Snazaroo paint for a Hulk outfit and i don't think he even used a third of the pot. it now lies safely tucked in his drawer of other things that he bought, used once, and then forgot about, like his wedding ring! taking the stuff off is not a problem either, it just washes off with soap and water, i have only used it on my face though, when my friend washed it off he had to take a bath and obviously the bathroom looked a little green to say the least by the end of it, it's not a fault of the product though, if anything it only demonstrated just how far this stuff can go. Great buy, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 7 Nov 2010
Great product if you want to look like an Avatar. My kids had great fun. Good service, was dilivered very fast. A*

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Facepaint, Especially for Halloween, 17 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
Bought this Facepaint for Halloween because I needed an opaque white face. Came very quickly and it came in a nice bubblewrap package (I was concerned in case it would get smashed in the post) with the invoice. I'd recommend applying the facepaint with a High Density sponge rather then a brush. Applys wonderfully and comes of easily with wipes or a flannel and warm water. It gives fantastic colour payoff and is a very brilliant white. Would definitely recommend this product to anybody! 5*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 July 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Used this along with the orange snazaroo, I was in raging sun all day and assumed I would get tanlines as a result of the paint, but no! Excellent paint, only smudges if you take your hands to it when wet. I'd reccommend it over any others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop...Hammer Time!, 15 Sep 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Snazaroo - 18ml Face Paint Pot (Misc.)
This stuff is ace! I recently went to my mates 30th in Edinburgh (Hi Bill) dressed as MC Hammer (full yellow jacket and huge pants) and got totally covered up using this product. It went down a storm! Ive never had my picture taken so much in my life! Amazingly this product stayed on all night too. I never had to think about it rubbing off or running into my infinite pints of lager! Best thing about this great buy though is that when I came to wash it off it was easy. No scrubbing my face with a brillo pad or lazer treatment on the backs of my hands! Washed off easily. Look no further, this stuff works.

4.0 out of 5 stars facepaint, 1 April 2011
used for making an amateur film for my son's school where he went as Shrek-very effective indeed and it stayed on!