on 11 October 2013
I bought this to keep my passport and credit cards safe when travelling. It does the job perfectly. It's secure and comfortable even when worn next to the skin under a shirt. It's so comfortable that at first I had to keep checking it was still there. It's been with me on a few trips now including Hong Kong and is still in good condition. Highly recommended!
on 21 March 2013
This item was purchased for my wife after a 'round the waist' type turned out to be far too big for either of us and she is very pleased with it. It's soft, flexible and not at all bulky so can easily be concealed. The strap is permanently attached so no worries about comming unclipped and is long enough to fit across from opposite shoulder or round the neck. It's also very narrow which makes it easier to hide, the only bulky part being the adjustment toggle (like on waterproof jackets etc.) but being thin it could be knotted instead.
My wife also likes the colour which is a creamy grey as it's less noticable than a black one would have been.

Very pleased with this item.
on 2 October 2012
Very light and handy pouch. This is what I was looking for to travel abroad
and keep my valuables safe.
on 27 April 2013
Helped me a lot when I was travelling in Italy during the Easter. No need to worry about missing stuff.
on 4 October 2014
This pouch is like a paradigm-shift for me as I have always used a moneybelt on my travels, but as I'm petite (4ft 11), they have always been too wide to hide well! As I was wary of going to a high-risk-of-being-mugged area, I thought I should change strategy. For me, the best thing about this pouch is having the option of using it in 3 ways:

1) Around my chest (my usual approach for under loose clothing, but did keep me warm)
2) Around my neck (rarely did this as the strap tended to show, unless under my fleece)
3) Around my waist (could even wear slim-fit clothes and scoot the pouch toward the back if I put a cardi around my waist; perfect for hot crowded places)

Anyway, I'll never use a moneybelt again and wished I'd discovered it 10 years earlier...
on 26 May 2013
Just what I wanted for keeping my important items secure and with me at all times. Extremely pleased with quality and price.
on 14 May 2013
we bought this for paris where pickpocketing is a tourist sport. its ok to secure around you maybe where pickpocketers aren't going to find stuff
on 11 April 2014
This was really comfortable to wear, and I wore it every day in India. Very easy to forget that you are wearing it and you can lengthen the strap so that it goes over your neck and into your skirt or trousers. Forgot I was wearing it going through Security, three times!
on 6 May 2013
This is perfect for taking on holiday. Would recommend. Very comfortable to wear . I felt very comfortable and safe.
on 13 February 2015
Oh my gosh!! I really wasn't expecting much out of this, but thought I would give it a go because of the price. I am VERY pleasantly surprised!!
I would first of all like to apologise to the "men folk" reading this review! I am reviewing this from a womens point of view.
I, (unfortunately!), am a large chested women and thought that this would sit right in the wrong place. I have tried countless neck purses on holidays and have always just ended up launching them at the nearest wall because they sit in the most uncomfortable and unflattering way imaginable!
BUT - this is PERFECT!!!! YEAY!!!!
It actually sits UNDER the aforementioned chest and not on it! They strap is very comfortable and does not pull around the neck when in use tuning me into an unsightly hunchback on holiday!
I can get money, passport and cards all in it, it is very soft next to the skin, it fits wonderfully and you can not SEE IT under my top - which, lets face is, it the point of it!
I would urge and positively encourage any similarly chested, or even those not so well endowed ladies to buy this product!
I am one very happy customer - and if i broke it, or lost it, I would certainly seek out this exact product again! LOVE IT!