Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

The filters do exactly what you'd expect, and you have to buy them if you have an AeroPress - but if you're worried about costs or about looking after our trees / planet, I previously posted this (below) as a reply to another review; but it's probably more obvious to everyone if it has its own review. So here it is.

Filters are under 2p each - but, as mentioned in company literature, they can be used over and over if you rinse under the tap. (And, as the seal lasts longer if you clean it straight after brewing, it's no prob at all. Wash both at the same time.) I use the same filter once a day every day for a week - then, millionaire style, treat myself to a new 2p filter on Saturdays.
Let the filter dry IN the filter holder, but it's not the end of the world if you don't.

2,000 filters use the same paper as ONE daily newspaper (see website), so if you re-use them x 7, that's 14,000 brews, which is about 42 years @ one brew a day, so don't worry too much about them being wasteful of resources.
; -- )

P.S. have you seen the filter paper size of the Chemex brewer, which is in the permanent collection of New York's Museum in New York.? MASSIVE ! Bigger than A4 before folding. it might be a design classic but the filters don't get my vote. (And they take 5 minutes compared to under 1 for the AeroPress.)
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 October 2014
Essential accessory for the aeropress filter system of coffee making. I find them very sturdy and they can be used three times each if you want to save money (I drink a lot of coffee!). However, I use a fresh filter every time as I believe re-using the papers does affect the taste of the coffee and at the end of the day they only cost a penny each. After use I retain the filter briefly, drop the coffee grounds in the bin* and while rinsing the remaining grounds off the rubber seal in the sink, use the paper to wipe the seal clean.

* Unless my wife wants them for exfoliating; mixed with a little liquid soap or shower gel she swears they are the best exfoliator around.
on 2 August 2012
I am a huge fan of Aeropress coffee, and would not have any other coffee maker. I even take it on holiday with me.
The only disadvantage has been getting replacement filters, which, while cheap, have always come with delivery charges greater than the cost, so I was pleased to find these with free delivery.
While I was waiting for them to arrive, I remembered that the original instructions said that you could rinse and reuse the filters, so I tried this, and it worked - I used my last filter paper about 10 times with no deterioration.
Hardly worth the bother, since you get 350 papers for £4, but if you were really parsimonious, one pack could last you a lifetime!
on 7 May 2013
These filter papers fit the Dualit coffee machine's coffee holder precisely, as advertised.

Delivered quickly. I bought several boxes so that we don't run out.
on 16 December 2015
These filters can be a bit hit and miss in terms of cut and fit. I've had a couple of packs where some of the filters have been slightly to large and therefore didn't fit well in the end cap without creasing, or the edge of the filters have been slightly damaged/ misshapen again leaving a poor fit. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be an alternative manufacturer of the paper filters so your stuck with the (expensive) aeropress originals. Would invest in a stainless filter, but most seem to have mixed reviews. Amazon are certainly among the cheapest on line - as long as you're happy to include them as an add on item.
on 2 January 2012
This is an essential product for the Aeropress. The aeropress makes good quality coffee (for Americano type or Latte etc)so highly recommended especially for people with less space or who travel frequently etc. Also good for in the office etc. The Aeropress set comes with a set of these filters so not necessary to by at the same time. Assuming two coffees a day these filters will last about six months so good value - apparently you can reuse them, but seems a bit of a hassle and I really doubt it will impact the environment so much as these are tiny.
on 12 January 2016
I purchased this pack of AeroPress filters to accompany my Aeropress not realising that a pack of filters came in the box. So I have 700 filters, probably a years worth - or two. Which means that I can tell you that these are exactly the same quality as the originals!

They do a great job filtering the coffee grounds, I just used an espresso fine blend and not one grain passed into my cup of joe.

At a fraction over 1p per filter, you can't go wrong. I'll buy some more in a year or so :)
on 8 January 2016
They're filters! They filter!! They work!!! There's loads of them!!!! My coffee tastes great!!!!! (OK that's only a small contribution from the filters). I don't have bits of coffee in my teeth and mouth!!!!!! (that's definitely due to the filters). They're awesome!!!!!!! Buy them now if you have an Aeropress or something else that requires filters if this exact size and make up!!!!!!!!

My exclamation credits have been used up for the month so I must stop now.
on 28 March 2012
If you've got the aeropress you need these!
If you haven't got the aeropress GET ONE! You won't be disappointed if you're a coffee lover (but you will be forever disappointed in most coffees you buy from high street cafes and chains after you've used this).
And it's perfect to take away with you too.
(okay, this has turned in to a review of the press itself rather than the filters, but what can you say about filters? - they do the job).
on 4 October 2015
Why only four stars? The 350 sheets of paper are clearly laid one on top of the other and cut all at one go. But, when cutting so many at one go, some distortion in the paper occurs. I always find that there are several discs at the end of my pile that are not perfectly circular and so don't quite fit snugly in the Aeropress. This can, on occasion, lead to an imperfect seal and your coffee mug getting filled with coffee grinds.