Package Quantity: 1|Size: Normal|Change

on 31 October 2014
Bought this for my Niece, she seems to really enjoy playing with it, but one star off because the lid wont stay closed, as my niece seems to always pull it off so easily. But it certainly is an enjoyable toy for a child.
on 4 December 2013
An old favourite that is so good for their development and this item is study and easy for little ones to have lots of fun with. The red bucket has a great handle so can be used to carry around by little fingers easily.
on 11 May 2012
It is small (smaller than I thought it would be) but actually the size is appropriate for little hands. My 7 mnths daughter likes it. When she is busy on it I have 5 minutes for myself. Can be used in the bath! We do!
on 14 October 2011
This is a great little toy, kept my 11 month old baby girl amused for hours. And if she got fed up trying to find the right place for the blocks she just threw them around the floor and got a great kick out of it!!
on 26 November 2013
This item is great, it is not too big so doesn't take up too much room. It kept my daughter entertained for ages and she loves trying to get the right ones in each hole and my husband and I enjoy doing it with her.
on 22 October 2014
Very good product for baby's development. My 2 year old still plays with them and he like to use the tub as a bag so we've definitely had our money's worth out of it. Nice bright colours and easy to fit in shapes.
on 24 November 2012
This bucket and blocks set are great because after putting all the blocks in the bucket the child can then happily carry the bucket around. Babies love toys with handles on and this one is easy to grip. Good buy
on 17 November 2015
Bought this for my 5 month old. She didn't show a lot of interest then , Just kept emptying the box. At 6 months she now picks them up and hits them together. Needs one in each hand on the playmat sometimes :-)
on 17 November 2015
Daughter loves them. Good size and colourful. Not TOO many sharp or pointy edges. Probably won't take an eye out... but I wouldn't want to see my daughter's fontanelle land on the corner of that triangle block!
on 14 March 2015
Was smaller than I expected but am so happy about this. It has 2 of each shape and my 10 month old loves putting other things in the bucket and carrying it around. It's a great buy. She plays with it every day.