5.0 out of 5 stars Overall, the best toy we've bought for our kids
I bought this for my daughter when she was a about four months old. She would pick up the pieces and liked to look at the shapes. She then was able to identify colors, then shapes, then match the shapes, and eventually fit the shapes into the holes. We would stack the shapes and see how high we could get before she knocked them down. We would wear the yellow lid as a hat...
Published on 15 Dec 2009 by Leigh-ann Danner

3.0 out of 5 stars coloured plastic blocks
just thought blocks would be bigger in size. Though i am pleased that there are very durable and brightly coloured!
Published on 4 May 2008 by Ms. J. L. Marriott

‹ Previous | 111 12 1319 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little toy, 18 April 2012
Karen J. Lau "kazlau" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
This is a nice little toy that will be played with for a long time by my grandson. He is a little young just now but he loves putting the blocks into the open bucket and tipping them out again. He is starting to be able to put the simpler shapes throught the correct hole and is very pleased with himself!

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 18 Mar 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
My daughter loves these blocks although she is more interested in eating them than puttin them in their right shape lol 7 months old

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just an expensive tub!!!, 6 Mar 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
After watching me empty the shapes out a couple of times, my daughter realised there was an easier way to get the shapes in and out of the tub. She removed the lid and threw it away. We spent more money and got a different one. Wish I had read the reviews!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good with one comment, 14 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
It's fine, but I expected that the top is possible to lock or at least make difficult to remove. My 10 month girl prefers to remove it and get the blocks out instead of putting those back via the correct holes. The blocks are also good to keep her busy while feeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, highly recommended, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
we bought it for our 8 month daughter. even though she has not quite got the logic of putting the blocks through the lid, she loves playing with the blocks and the basket and putting them inside or taking them out like a treasure hunt! great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 months loves it, 7 Dec 2011
Mrs. M. Acero De Cruz "MON" (Warwick, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
I was looking for a shape sorting toy and after reading the reviews I decided for this one. Baby loves it, had it for a week and my son is still trying to work out shapes, and not always plays with it as intended, but still keeps him ocupied. He does try to slot the blocks into the holes, he loves putting thins in and out, not just the blocks, stacking the blocks, using the bucket as a hat, and carrying it to you as soon as you walk into the room. Love the way he can take the lid off, looking forward for the day that he learns to put it on (its a bit random at the moment) and can play the full cycle of the game on his own. I can see this toy giving hours of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 28 Oct 2011
M Bell "Mellyn" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter when she was about 5 months old, to have at my home. She is now 8 months and absolutely loves it but hasn't yet learnt to put the shapes through the lid. Whether she ever will I don't know but she loves putting the shapes in the basket and taking them out again. We play with her showing her how the shapes are supposed to go. She will play with it all morning even though she has all sorts of other toys they get ignored.

3.0 out of 5 stars ??????, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
I got this for my daughter who will be one in janurday, Not very pleased with it as it looks big in the picture but it is very small, XX

4.0 out of 5 stars Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
This is a great little toy, kept my 11 month old baby girl amused for hours. And if she got fed up trying to find the right place for the blocks she just threw them around the floor and got a great kick out of it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shape Sorter, 14 Sep 2011
Mr. B. Rose "jaffacake" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Baby's First Blocks (Toy)
My son has a few different shape sorting toys but this is the favourite.

Well made, with no sharp edges, it's been great to watch him grow up with this toy and learn which shape fits well. Initially it was trial and error but now he just sees the shapes and knows exactly where they fit...always in the last hole, after he holds it over the incorrect four holes first and grins whilst saying "no Daddy".

Lasting product will also be perfect for any brother or sister in future.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1319 | Next ›