Format: DVD|Change

on 27 August 2013
Sean penn movies all a class very good films and excellent quality. Would def buy again and recommend them to anyone
on 27 April 2016
A good box set, we've enjoyed them all.
on 11 April 2013
My main reason for buying this was mainly for "Colors" I know there are those that may not like it but hey ho, good delivery and price make for a good bargain ;-)
on 13 August 2010
I think, having bought a Sean Penn collection, I got what I paid for. Penn seems to love a part that will gain a little controversy. Yet these movies are diverse. Unlike some other names in movies, Penn doesn't only play the hero. In 'Dead Man Walking', He plays the part of a cold blooded killer. A part Penn gained an Oscar nomination for. Some of Penns earlier work can be seen in the films Colors and T.A.P.S.

Colors, in which Penn plays the part of a rookie cop. Reason is found to include sex and full female nudity. Not that Penn would be to blame.

State Of Grace, has a really good story. Yet you have to tolerate all the foul langauge.

21 Grams, includes alcohol abuse, sex and drug taking, whilst rated suitable for 15 year olds and over. Again the film has a good story, and I questioned wether I should fault find with it.
on 17 January 2015
NOT THAT GOOD
on 9 February 2009
Delivery time excellent. DVD excellent condition.

Would happily use this supplier again.