5.0 out of 5 stars great show.
this tv programme is great, its really well set out and written, i hope that the bbc carry on making more series. this show deserves an award.

grantly budgen is a great character everything he says makes me laugh all the time.please bbc make more series. this is a must buy if you like drama. i have ordered my copy already.
Published on 5 Mar 2007 by M. relph

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings ...
Wanted to like it but its so rough around the edges. Some good acting but just not really our thing.
Published 22 months ago by cinnamon10

5.0 out of 5 stars great show., 5 Mar 2007
M. relph "mrelph" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping stuff, 3 Mar 2007
S. Hardy - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
When this aired on TV last year, I didn't watch the first episode but happened to be in the lounge when the second episode aired and I was absolutely gripped by it. The characters are so easy to relate to and it's a highly enjoyable drama to relax to. The first series was amazing but the second series definetely excells it. First class stuff and I will definietely be buying this and the second series when it is released.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping drama, 24 Oct 2007
J. Lawlor (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
Having loved Channel 4's Teachers I never thought another school based drama could be any good. I was wrong though as Waterloo Road is now one of my favourite programmes on the television. I didn't get to see much of Series 1 when it was on tv so I picked it up on DVD and it doesn't disappoint. The characters are great, you either love them or hate them!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best programs ever, 12 Mar 2009
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
Waterloo road is a brilliant program where once one episode is finished it leaves you excited for the next episode. It is good acting and very well thought it can get a little bit predicitable but it's still a brilliant program and one of my favorates. No episode has failed to let me down yet. For Series 1 it's definitly worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars waterloo road!, 26 Jan 2009
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
waterloo road has to be the best thing on tv and now.. DVD!

the actual box/packaging is really nice and quality. the menu is really easy to use yet lively.

the episodes of course, are great.
this series seriously knows how to play with your emotions. hate a character one minute, love them the next.

And the next-episode previews?
They make you want more and more!!
They are very well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, 1 Feb 2007
Matthew Jaggard (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
Watched the first series on BBC, and am watching the second one now. Excellent stories, and excellent characters. Recommended to anyone who likes dramas. This is going to be a must have to my DVD collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars A round of applause, 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
Waterloo Road is THE best drama that has ever got to television. I found it hard to ration myself of the episodes so be warned...MAY CAUSE ADDICTION

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic, gritty and brilliant TV, 1 Oct 2011
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
It's 2011 now, I kept hearing all about Waterloo Road on Facebook by other peers but I never bothered to watch it. Gradually, however, I started watching it a few months back and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The school, teachers, students and the actual storyline is so realistic, believable and so frightfully addictive. The only thing I hated was after the ending- the fact that we had to wait a whole week before the next episode started! Sometimes when the season finished- we would have to wait for months!

This triggered me to research into the first series of Waterloo Road. I ordered the DVD from Amazon but I am ashamed to say it was on my shelf, gathering dust, unwatched for months but when Summer came last summer, I started watching it and I found it SO BRILLIANT! It's actually better than series 6 or whatever is on now.

I find the Donte and Chloe storyline so gripping and believable. I just love the teachers- Jack, Iz, Tom, Steph and I just love the chemistry between Kim and Andrew! Budgen is quite funny but most of the time I just wish he had a kick up his backside and a slap for being a horrible, lazy, homophobic, sexist teacher! This is why the program is so believable- we actually believe the teachers are real! ;)

Each episode carries on from the last but there are new fresh brilliant storyline each episode which will grab your attention and will make you want to watch the next, then the next, and then the next!!

Ordered Series 2 because it is THAT good! I highly recommend it to everyone of all ages but especially teenagers!!

Rosie, 16.

To those who haven't got it, buy it now! - Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars waterloo road review, 25 Mar 2007
J. C. Pearson (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
I have to say this series really shocked me. I thought it would be a mediocre bbc series like hotel babylon. However the bbc produced a first rate series. I have to hope they continue to make more series beyond series 2. I have already pre ordered my copy which should arrive any day soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterloo road is a winner, 31 Dec 2006
This review is from: Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD] (DVD)
When i first heard of it i was not to sure but it was great very entertaining and the stories are top class. The cast are great i cant wait for season 2 this year it will be great. Buy it if you missed it on tv it is a must have i watched it on tv and have a pre order already. Brill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waterloo Road : Complete BBC Series 1 [2006] [DVD]