5.0 out of 5 stars Super show for preschoolers
I bought my daughter this dvd on Monday and it has hardly being taken out of dvd player. My daughter loves it. Unlike a lot of kids tv it is also enjoyable for mums and dads too. So many of my daughters favourites, drive me and her dad mad!

Published on 28 Mar 2007 by L. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the voices
Published on 19 April 2008 by Mr. Blu

5.0 out of 5 stars Super show for preschoolers, 28 Mar 2007
L. Williams "laura1978" (Tamworth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charlie And Lola: Five [DVD] (DVD)

I can see so much of my little girl in Lola! Highly recommend! Great value for money too at 80 mins long it keeps my dauighter quiet so I can get on with housework

5.0 out of 5 stars fab dvd, 22 May 2007
F. Oconnor "franc" (bournemouth,uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Charlie And Lola: Five [DVD] (DVD)
another fab dvd from the fantastic duo

my 2yr old loves charlie and lola and so do i

we already have the series 1 box set

highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 16 Sep 2009
All of the Charlie and Lola DVD's we have bought so far are excellent. As well as being loved by our young daughter, they're actually quite enjoyable for us parents! There's a lot of imagination in every episode and they're very funny. I would highly recommend these DVD's to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie and Lola, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Charlie And Lola: Five [DVD] (DVD)
DVD arrived by estimated delivery date. Bought for my three and four year olds, they love it. Worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab dvd!, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Charlie And Lola: Five [DVD] (DVD)
My lil one loves this show & it's got just enough to watch in one go & has the benefit of additional bonus features

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 April 2013
Great product. Kids love it. Just as described and this dvd has some episodes on that we haven't seen yet so had my child glued to the tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic Charlie and Lola, 15 Aug 2012
My 3 year old loves Lola and has almost all the DVD's - she acts out scenes from the episodes and sings the songs, and pretends that she has a dog called Sizzles - this makes this the perfect Dvd for her to watch. Us adults also enjoy them as they have a wonderful humour in them and are a lot better than most childrens DVD's

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the voices, 19 April 2008
This review is from: Charlie And Lola: Five [DVD] (DVD)
I probably would give the new series of Charlie and Lola 5 stars, and then knock 4 off for the fact that neither the packaging nor the other reviews on here mention that BOTH the characterful, expressive and charming voices'from the first series are gone. Charlie and Lola are now voiced by different people, and are not nearly as good. My two year old daughter seems to notice the difference, and not to enjoy these episodes as much as the originals.

Charlie And Lola: Five [DVD]
Charlie And Lola: Five [DVD] by Charlie and Lola (DVD - 2007)
Used & New from: 0.14