Format: DVD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 September 2007
We bought this prior to going on holiday in a caravan with our little boy. Not because we like to take him on holiday only to plonk him in front of the telly, not at all. However, there are moments when one of you is in the bathroom and the other is making the packed lunches when you need a diversion for your little one and this DVD solved that problem nicely. It also provides familiar voices and songs from home. The DVD is birthday themed which also makes it an ideal gift. For instance one of my friends just had to move abroad and this made a handy birthday present for her 3 year old. All the old faves are there, along with some we hadn't seen before. Our son's favourites were Big Cook Little Cook, Balamory, and the Bonus episode of Me Too. Its good value, there is a lot of variety and there is also a random play feature. I'd recommend it.
I now own a number of these little collection DVD's and I have to say this my no means the best. it's also not the worst.

Cbeebies – Party Time

Big Cook Little Cook – Postman (20mins)
Bobinogs – Happy Bobi-Birthday (9mins)
The Roly Mo Show – Little Bo's Birthday (14mins)
Higgledy House – Birthday (7mins)
Charlie & Lola – This Is Actually My Party (12mins)
Tweenies – Fizz's Birthday (15mins)
Balamory – The Lost Letter (20mins)
The Koala Brothers – Penny's Birthday Surprise (10mins)
Fimbles – Party Hat (20mins)
Lunar Jim – Jim's Birthday Surprise (10mins)
LazyTown – Miss Roberta (25mins)
Me Too – Disco Taxi (20mins)

All episodes have subtleties.
on 17 January 2011
All I can say about this dvd is we just put it on and the kids just stop dead whatever they are doing to watch it,which at times can be very usefull.
on 10 March 2013
Bought for my granddaughters 2nd birthday - two weeks ago.
She and her 4yr old brother love it and want it played over and over again, possibly able to quote passages and songs from their favourites. The did not know some of the collection but, they have now become firm favourites.

An excellent DVD.
on 17 February 2009
Another favourite in our house, this dvd has explained parties and birthdays to our toddler before I got the chance. All episodes are well loved and we fast forward when anything we no longer like appears so it's great to watch and use. Highly recommended and regularly watched, another hit from the BBC.
on 10 January 2010
If your child likes Cbeebies then this dvd will keep them entertained. With a variety of cbeebies programmes it will appeal to most children.
on 24 May 2009
This is a great collection and the party theme a big hit with my 1 year old girl and 3 year old boy. Kept them very amused (particularly 3 year old) on long journeys and once home it seems they just can't get enough of the Tweenies birthday episode. Would definitely recommend and as over 2 hours long you can drive a very long stretch without having to change DVDs.
on 2 March 2011
Grandchildren like this DVD a lot. A range of favourite Cbeebeis characters. Not enough Justin for me, but what do I know?
on 19 January 2014
Both my grandchildren are avid fans of CBeebies and this has the best of all their favourites. Much singing and actions seen around the house having watched this. Would recommend highly as an entertaining time for the little ones.
on 30 June 2010
I got this as a little extra gift for my mates 4yr old on his birthday, he loves it and you cant got wrong for price it would make a great stocking filler