5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loves it!!
My little boy adores this DVD....the music, colours and songs are great for kids of his age (18 months).
Published on 3 Feb. 2008 by Mrs. A. L. March

3.0 out of 5 stars carry me balamory
Published on 10 April 2011 by lindy

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loves it!!, 3 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Balamory - Fingal's Cave & Other Stories (Carry Me) [DVD] (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars A life saver on a long car journey, 18 Nov. 2008
Mummy Fish (Lincs, England) - See all my reviews
My two year old is Balamory mad. This was a life saver when we went on our Summer holiday, as we had a four hour car journey, which I was not looking forward to with a two year old and a three month old in the car! I wasn't convinced it would hold her attention for very long, but to my surprise it did. Nice idea to have a carry case as little one can feel important taking charge of her own dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 months and LOVES it, 12 Jan. 2009
My little one is 18 months and until recently was not interest in any one programme. Well this DVD changed that story. I got it for xmas and boy has it been WELL used. I also bought the night garden box set but I am so glad she prefers this as there is only so much in the night garden you can listen to with iggle piggle and the rest squaking and nothing really making sense. She dances around the room as soon as the tunes starts on this dvd and points and waves at the tv. At least the programme is real people doing real things. I think it is good and I am quite happy for her to watch it on a daily basis without it getting on my nerves. Although I could play a part in it now. So look out you never know I may be in the next one! I will definately purchase some of the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money!!!, 19 Feb. 2009
Elleymoor "Em Miz" (Hemel Hempstead, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
Despite being horrified that I can recite every word from every episode and my desire to bin the DVD... Our 22 month Daughter is obsessed by Balamory and we bought this for her to diffuse temper tantrums. What a result, this has to be the best value gift we have ever bought her, it has been watched nearly every day since purchase!! She has several other Balamory items but this is by far and away her favourite. The combination of music and singing, humour and a recognisable format keeps her transfixed. It's great for audience participation, she has learned to recognise the songs and has started copying dance moves and is beginning to sing along. She loves waving to the characters in the titles and they are all beginning to feel part of the family!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars carry me balamory, 10 April 2011
was very disappointed with it have had a lot of dvds for my grandchildren off here and have been so pleased with them still in their cellophane and intact but this 1 was not sealed and when opened had the booklet missing that comes with it wouldnt have minded if it was just to give to granddaughter but it was suposed to be a bday present so sorry not very good feed bk from me this time . (can i just say everything else i have had from you i have been more than pleased with and have recemended your site to alot of people)

4.0 out of 5 stars balamory, 23 Jun. 2013
have to be honest i have not seen this as i bought it for my grand children so have to believe my daughter when she said that the kids liked it

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all young kids!, 1 April 2009
Elissakat (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This has been a wonder for my girls. They love watching it and it is great as a calm down on an evening before bed. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little short., 9 Mar. 2009
This DVD contained very few episodes. Having said that, it was cheap and my children were suitably entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 20 Aug. 2009
Ben (Scotland) - See all my reviews
My son is 2yrs old and loves this dvd,I also got this quite quickly from the seller it is great value

5.0 out of 5 stars If I was unhappy you would have heard about it, 20 Mar. 2013
Please dont send me any more questions - If I was unhappy I will tell you about it - regards - Don

Balamory - Fingal's Cave & Other Stories (Carry Me) [DVD]