4.8 out of 5 stars1,390

on 24 September 2012
This is an ideal piece of equipment which is exactly as described and performs extremely well under all conditions. It is just what I required, both in quality and price.
on 25 October 2015
the package stated that in the usa it had been found that the components of the base Could maybe cause CANCER, as my Husband has
already got Cancer, we set it back.
on 3 August 2015
Love this Sat Nav mount. It is really worth the money. I don't have a flat surfaced dashboard and this mount holds up my 6 inch garmin sat nav. I recommend this product!
on 4 October 2014
This works just fine, doesn't slide around. You can take the plastic mounts off so that storage is easier and its easy to tilt the SatNag so that the driver can see it.
on 15 October 2013
Have used this over a year now and haven't had it slip once. It holds the sat nav in place, can be rotated and moved easily, and shows no signs of wear and tear as yet.
on 13 March 2013
So much easier than the windscreen suckers I had before. Very heavy so never slips and Garmin sat nav snaps on and off easily. Doesn't obscure screen so much now either.
on 30 July 2011
Excellent product, much better than a suction mount, stays put even if the dash is sloped and the road uneven. Cracking delivery and communication from the supplier too.
on 4 October 2013
I am pleased with this mount. It is very stable and I've not managed to budge it while driving. So much easier than the hassle of sticking the satnav to the windscreen.
on 11 August 2014
Works well in our Daihatsu Siron and allows the satnav screen to be positioned in a near optimum position. No falling off during the first 100 mile cross country trip.
on 23 August 2013
Bought this so as not to use the windscreen attachment for my Garmin Sat Nav.It's easy to use and very effective,best of all no tell tale rings left on the windscreen.