5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I recently bought this item as I had wanted a moisturiser which wasn't too expensive and would work well. I have noticed a change in my skin and it is seeming more refreshed. I have combination oily skin and it has helped to clear some dry patches I have and controlled the oily parts to. I would definitely recommend this product
Published 15 months ago by amanda

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute garbage. Most simple products are pretty bad I would ...
Absolute garbage. Most simple products are pretty bad I would say this does very little when it comes to moisturizing the face and left it feeling blotchy and irritated as a result.. Will avoid using this.
Published 2 months ago by Daniel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser 125 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars great for my sensitive skin, 14 April 2013
I am unable to use most commercial moisturisers as I have such sensitive skin and I just break out in spots.Simple light moisturiser is so light and gentle that I have no problems using it,and it doesn't leave shine or greasiness on the skin.I am never without a bottle.Its my staple beauty product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good moisturiser, 4 Jun 2010
Elisabeth Anna Kierkegaard (denmark) - See all my reviews
This is a very good moisturiser and it is so much cheaper than the nextbest for my skin! (Normal cheeks, greasy t-zone and sensitive!) However, I would like more sun- and enviromentalprotection in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, 31 Dec 2013
I live in nigeria and the weather here is very humid here so i needed something very light weight yet effective and this simple moisturizer did the job effectively. It has no weight on my face when i use it, at times i wonder if i have used a moisturizer. I have bought more for future use. Thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars A holy grail for oily skin!, 1 Nov 2014
This product is perfect for those who have oilier and sensitive skin. It does it's job perfectly and my skin had its best time while I was using it! Didn't give me any breakout, didn't clog my pores and actually only gave me good skin days. The bottle lasts very long and the consistency isn't very thick, so the product is actually very easy to spread on your face and very comfortable. I loved using it and would repurchase again if I don't find a more natural product that works like this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely the best moisturiser ever, 17 Oct 2013
will definately be ordering more in the future.
have also many girlfriends that have started using it because I give it as a gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy at this price., 26 April 2014
Works well, could smell a bit better, but hey it's 'simple'. Seriously, it feels very natural and pleasant to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars just a moisturiser, 28 Feb 2014
I have oily skin and very prone to breakout also get blackheads so I generally cant use much moisturisers. Since I'm now in my 30's and need my moisture this is a great moisturiser as I don't get breakouts and as long as I cleanse and tone every night I don't get many blackheads. Simple range is simply the best in my eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Day time moisturiser, 18 Feb 2014
Have used this product before. I have a dry skin and its lovely to use as a day time moisturiser because its very light!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light cream, 16 Feb 2014
Very fast delivery
Really very happy with this product. nice light cream that soaks in to my skin very nicely. Great value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›