on 13 November 2012
I was going to buy some cheap puppets but my little girl (21 months) just loves cats so I got her this to try. I was literally amazed at how lovely it is. The fur is so soft, the details like the little claws and the eyes and whiskers are just fantastic. The finger space is fine for her to use and also stretchy enough that it easily fits my lady fingers in, but isn't so great for hubby's giant bear paws (though he does have particularly large hands)

The quality is just fantastic - in this case you really do get what you pay for. I am going to buy her more from the Puppet Company as she absolutely loves it.

I only gave 4 stars because I think the postage pushes the price up a little high as £5 a puppet is a bit pricey.
on 13 December 2013
i popped it into a Advent calendar that can be used year after year & my grand child loved it-its well made & very cute & a decent size
on 18 October 2012
Providing lots of fun.
Well made.
Great as characters in children's plays.
I am very, very pleased with this purchase.
on 26 August 2014
The expression on the face is wonderful. The puppet is well made - I'll be buying more.
on 28 October 2014