on 3 November 2011
These are the best tweezers that I've ever had. The grip is fantastic and the light is a really good idea when you are somewhere with poor light. I'm buying them for my daughters
on 12 January 2012
I've been dithering about spending a few extra pennies on these professional style tweezers for a while..

Now they have arrived I am so glad I did - great value for money!
They are very stylish with perfectly aligned tips that grip hairs with ease - the light and travel case with hidden mirror is super handy! 5*s!
on 18 August 2012
I bought this product for myself and loved it, It guides you exactly to where your plucking, My partner also uses it to groom his stray hair's. It comes in it's own case with a mirror, though the mirror is small,i would not advise you to use it as your visial means.It's presented in a lovely box and is a great gift. I liked it so much that i have bought all my sisters and nieces one for Christmas. Good value.
on 30 November 2013
Delighted i was able to obtain this product,as I know they are excellent tweezers. Really disappointed with the packaging which is dusty and shabby looking. I had so much trouble finding them though , I have decided to keep them. Its a good job the people they are intended for as gifts will understand...........although they should not have to.
on 2 December 2013
Great stocking filler - i have had mine for over a year and i love them. Fab light and sharp ends
on 20 December 2012
This is s really great product. I've had La Tweez before but this one is very strong and stylish. The box isn't worth much but the quality is in the tweezer itself.
on 10 October 2012
I love these tweezers, they are sharp, accurate and i bought them mainly because of the LED light that helps now in my advancing years. The light began to fade after about 3 months so i bought some new cell batteries, though the ones i bought were not 3 together in a black sleeve, they were 3 loose ones. They were very difficult to get in and hold in place whilst tightening the screw top. However, i did it but would like to be able to buy the correct 3 cells in the sleeve, i have trawled the internet to no avail. Anyone know where to get them ??
on 22 February 2014
The ingenious design ( the light) allows more accurate tweezing on facial hair. My one complaint however is that the tweezers themselves are too thick.
on 18 February 2014
Excellent tweezers Good for locating unseen eyebrows etc. Mirror useful too, Comes in a neat compact holder for the handbag.
on 4 October 2013
Love the tweezers and a really handy and nice looking case to carry around. The only downside is the mirror is too small.