5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item
This is the 2nd baby snug I have bought for my daughter....only as she needed a bigger size. We had our first dirty nappy in the pool the other day. She was wearing a swim nappy and this snug and there were absolutely no signs she had pooped.

Published 6 months ago by Cazaler

2.0 out of 5 stars Never used
Very small sizing, strange half-sleeves, difficult to get baby inside versus the wraparound style. Disappointed really as it's not cheap
Published 5 months ago by Pixy's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 24 Jan 2014

My daughter stays in the water for well over 40 mins in a normal temp pool for adults and is very hot in her body area whrn getting changed after. I would not reccomend any other swimming costume for a little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars supercute comfy baby suit!, 17 Feb 2012
A. Davinson (u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Splash About Baby Snug Mini Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
Kept my 4 month old warm on her first swimming trip, good quality product that's very cute on, sizing is small 6-12 months is probably 3-9 months in reality if you have a long or big baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & warm, 28 Aug 2009
Dr. Dm Curran "Mummy Debs" (Sheffield, UK) - See all my reviews
These wetsuits are great as they are so much softer than the stiff wraparound ones you see elsewhere. I had the smaller one (for up to 12 months) from my older children and my average-sized 7 month-old had grown out of it. I decided to buy the next size up (12-18m), but this is actually quite a lot bigger.
This isn't really a problem, as it means she'll get more wear out of it, but it's a bit baggy at the moment.
They are a little difficult to get on as you have to tug the legs up, but look comfy once on and it seems to keep her warm. The gingham is very sweet. I use it with a Splash About Happy Nappy over a disposable swim nappy, but you could probably just use a disposable under it as the legs are leakproof.
Splash About neoprene Baby Snug mini wetsuit: Pink Gingham print, XX Large: 12 - 18 months

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and insulating, 2 July 2014
We took Martha swimming at 8 weeks and due to her being smaller than average I wanted something extra to her swim nappies. This mini wet suit is great, Martha is comfortable in it, she stays warm and is also more trippy to hold in the water. It 's easy to put on but can be quite tight and tricky to get off when wet so takes a bit of practice

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutly perfect, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Splash About Baby Snug Mini Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
Ordered this for my daughter and it is absolutely perfect for in the pool swimming classes. My daughter is nearly 6 months old and its a good fit with plenty of growing room. This can before the delivery date first stated. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Splash About Baby Snug Mini Wetsuit (Sports Apparel)
Excellent product, our pool is very cold as it's a training pool but this keeps baby warm in the water, protects her from the shock of the water hitting her skin and also means she's warm in the changing room making the getting dried process easier too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 May 2013
Just what I needed. Met expectations. Difficult to know if it would fit a small newborn but it did. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for first swim, 28 Dec 2012
I bought this for my 2.5 month old baby when she started her swimming lesson, it kept her warm in a 30 degrees pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Aug 2012
Dr. J. H. Coyne "jhc" (London) - See all my reviews
Although my daughter was initially not enamoured of putting on this garment she quickly got used to it and has enjoyed hours of fun in the pool since. It seems well fitted and offers good protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for keeping baby warm, 27 Jan 2012
This is an excellent product, we've been using it since baby was 3 months old. The only thing I would say is to check sizes. Our baby is now 7 months old and admittedly everyone describes her as "petite" - she weighs 5.8kg (normal length but slim) and this suit (medium) is still huge on her. Luckily the neoprene sticks to the velcro at the back so has still been totally usable but I would say she should still be wearing the small size ideally. (we bought medium and large as she was 3 months old at the time of purchase!). However even with this size difference she stays toasty warm, even when I'm cold! Perfect for public swimming pools and hopefully the sea in summer!