5.0 out of 5 stars Splash about for longer!!
Published on 12 Mar 2008 by Ruby Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
A good snug fit around the neck and arm & leg cuffs, but the Velcro fastening at the back could be a lot better - a wider strip of Velcro would enable a more snug fit around the body - there is a big gap at the back so it's not as good a wetsuit as I had hoped. Neoprene is nice and thick without being bulky and gives good buoyancy - but it's definitely not good for...
Published 11 months ago by Gillian

5.0 out of 5 stars Splash about for longer!!, 12 Mar 2008
This little wet suit is well worth the expense, there is nothing fun about organising a family trip to the local pool baby, toddler, three large bags and baby float to get in and within 20 mins - 30 mins baby is crying cold, shivering lips turning blue and have to exit. This really kept our 3 month baby cosy his cheeks were glowing and allowed us all to stay and play double the time. We got the 6-12 month size and fits well with room to grow!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best investments so far, 19 April 2009
F. Hamelin (UK) - See all my reviews
I love this item! I'd really recommend it as most swimming pools are too cold to go to with babies, this keeps them warm and the neoprene also enables you to have a good grip on your baby as they tend to be quite slippery when they are wet. The added bonus is that you don't need to use a nappy just a liner in it. Have a look also on their website there are many different products.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Jun 2011
This is a fantastic product. Its good quality and a must have for taking any baby swimming. At my sons swimming lessons they now insist on nappy covers and this has one built in. Its a bit expensive but worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but you still need a happy nappy, 30 Jan 2013
I bought this initially because the description said it had a built in happy nappy. My swimming instuctor would not allow my baby into the pool without an additional happy nappy underneath the wetsuit and over his disposable swim nappy. The reason being, the baby poop can seep out of the built in nappy and straight out of he wetsuit as there is no complete back to the suit. There is a slit just above the nappy line so any waste can seep out of the huggies disposable swim nappy very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Sep 2011
I couldn't decide between this item and a simple body suit (without the arms and legs). In the end I'm glad I chose this one. My baby is an average sized 4 month old, but i bought the 6-12 month suit. Although it's not a tight fit, it still keeps her very warm and means it should last a while. My baby hates cold water, but with this suit on can enjoy the swimming pool for half an hour. I definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little wetsuit, 6 Dec 2009
K. Bishop "Katharine" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have been taking my little one swimming since 6 weeks - and the wetsuit means that he can stay in the pool much longer which is important for his enjoyment, and also for value for money when you are paying for lessons! My boy is a little chubby so I went straight for the 3-6 months and it fits fine. There were other babies who started in the class without wetsuits. They didn't enjoy it as they got cold very quickly, even in a heated hotel pool. As soon as they got wetsuits they were much happier and could manage the whole 30 min class instead of just 10 mins. Well worth the money. I'll be buying another once he grows out of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 11 Oct 2012
The wet suit is nice and warm and of good quality. Easy to put on and my baby was very happy in it. He usually cries at public swimming-pools because they are too cold but didn't say a thing when I put him in the wet suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby wetsuit, 18 April 2012
Very cute little outfit to keep my baby warm in his swimming lessons. Easy to put on. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great, 25 Sep 2011
The swimsuit is just the right thing. Great product, great fit.

I wish though that someone had explained to me that, even with this wetsuit, a baby (three month old, on the small side) will scream their head off within a split second of dipping a single toe into 22C water. The swimsuit is in fact to make them last longer in warm swimming pool waters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent baby wersuit, 8 Aug 2011
This baby wetsuit was by far our best baby purchase! Without one our six week old lasted ten minutes in a heated pool. With the swim suit he stayed in for half n hour easily. I expected it to be hard to put on and take off and it's not. It's very easy!!
Can't recommend this product highly enough if you want to take your little one swimming.