Colour: Brown (Walnut)|Size: 10 UK|Change

on 6 July 2015
I knew I had to order a UK size larger than normal, this is my third pair. I just wear these shoes all the time. The only very small problem is that they are not waterproof, walk in wet grass and they let in moisture. It doesn't bother me at all. I find them instantly comfortable and quick to remove and put on.
on 24 February 2014
The MOAB Vent is a very comfortable shoe once you have got the correct size. I normally take a size 8 trainer, but in view of other reviews re. sizing of Merrell trainers, I decided to order a size 8.5. Unfortunately, this was way too small, and eventually, I ended up with a size 9.5 which fits me perfectly.
on 2 March 2014
These are by far the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I normally take a size 11 and occasionally a 12 but had to get a size 13 in these so order on the big side. I'd heard many good things about Merrel footwear so that's why I ordered them. I'll certainly be adding my vote for them too! Happy feet!!!
on 4 April 2016
I've had these shoes for a year or so now and generally are a very good Summer walking shoe. However, as a note;

* They are an extremely tight fit for size - look at your next size up !
* They are in no way water resistant. Anything other than dry conditions will leave you with wet socks
on 25 August 2015
Really comfortable walking shoes. I bought UK 13s which is about half a size bigger than normal. They aren't weatherproof obviously but are good for walking when it's not very wet as they breath much better than waterproof e.g. Goretex) shoes. I just need to buy the Moab Goretex ones now for the winter.
on 14 May 2015
Both my husband and I like these shoes. He goes through them quickly but he says they are comfortable and last longer. Pity they're not waterproof though and the sizes are crazy. I take size 8 British size but have to order a 10 which no way am I a ten. And my husband is a 9 and has to order an 11.
on 6 September 2012
The boots are great but as others have said (but I ignored) the sizing does not appear to be correct. I ordered size 10 but had to send them back to be replaced successfully by 10.5. The suppliers were very accommodating and my new boots were with me the day after they received the rejected pair.
on 5 July 2014
Bought these shoes on strength of reviews, and was not disapointed. Probably comfiest footwear iv ever owned. Not sure how they perform in wet weather but they dont claim to be water proof any way, order bigger size as previous reviews suggest, im a size 8 but ordered 9 and half that fit great.
on 15 December 2013
However Amazon insists I say more. They are a great shoe this is my third pair this year. Not that I needed three pairs, one pair are more than enough they are perfect for all conditions. However I bought these for the coming summer because they don't have gor tex. And should be a little cooler.
on 20 April 2015
This is my second pair or Merrill Moab ventilators I think the shoes are fantastic.
They fit really well, are very comfortable and feel like a top quality product as soon as I put the on.
I ordered a size UK10.5 however, I received a U.S. 10.5 but thankfull they fitted perfectly.