5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant
This is the best product I have used for my face and have now been using for over 18 months. I have enlarged pores in the t-zone, this alleviates it and I look great, my face is smooth and soft. Use along with the Eye Serum which is equally good. Highly recommend both.
Published on 26 Jan. 2009 by SandyM

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok i guess.
I did a lot of research before i bought this as i have been a loyal user of olay's ordinary beauty fluid for over 25 years and im only 38 now. I swear by it, always have and so i thought can any product beat that ?

Its great as a base to put on your skin after cleansing but it made my skin still a little dry and so i use the classic beauty fluid...
Published on 12 Mar. 2011 by Beanie Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 26 Jan. 2009
SandyM (Southampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Daily Regenerating Serum (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Serum, 16 May 2009
Have always been put off by the price, so when I saw the Amazon discount, I finally decided to give it a try. Even with the p&p charge, this still beats the High Street by a mile. Marketplace seller rates high, decent packaging, arrived swiftly & in good condition. The product is lovely. Really nice aroma too. I will definitely be back to buy more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best i have tried, 28 April 2009
This serum is relly good. Your skin feels softer after a couple of uses. It soaks in really well and is not greasy at all. I have tried lots of creams (some much more expensive) and this is the one i always end up going back to. Well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars great serum, 17 Jun. 2013
love this product been using for sometime as base before foundation. Leaves skin feeling smooth & as a mature lady helps to fill in fine lines before applying foundation. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Mar. 2011
Really lovely easy smooth serum that glides on and instantly makes my skin feel softer. Not heavy or too perfumed. It has in the space of a month had a very definite effect on the appearance of wrinkles in my 53 year old skin. Thank you Olay

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay regenerist serum, 17 April 2009
What can I say I have never used it and never will but my good lady thinks it is the best you can get and would not use anything else.If she is happy then so am I and at £9.43 to buy a bit of happiness who am I to complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldnt change it!, 8 May 2009
K. M. Somerset (London UK) - See all my reviews
Used this product for a while now and have not had one person guess my age correctly. I am 46 and people put my age at 35/36.

This serum is not greasy which helps the fact that my skin type is greasy and would recommend it to everyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Surprising, 15 July 2011
Wow, Am I surprised! I have always loved high end products for my skin and have all but tried them all I think. I have also tried the lower priced ones but have never quite found a serum that has made any difference to my skin. Well this one has. I have ben using this underneath my moisturiser for a 4 days now and I notice already that the skin seems firmer and smoother. Olay has never been my no. 1 choice as I thought of their products as very average. Well I am wrong - this for this price is a steal and I will continue to use it. I would add also that I have dry skin and when I apply this serum my skin feels so relieved and comfortable. That has never happened before.

I dont know how you do it but well done Olay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing serum for mature skin., 25 Oct. 2014
I love this serum Ive been using it for 12 years or more. Make up glides on after application.It doesnt "pill "with other .
products.
Within about five minutes of application it erases signs of fatigue and reduces puffy eyes.
Im 49 but most people guess im about 42. Thats good enough for me.
I will add that I religiously use broad spectrum factor 30 sunblock everyday & the results are extremely noticeable.
I also use a special little trick of my own.
After a long day, if im going out later in the evening or when my skin just looks a bit dry I gently apply a smidgin of the serum just under my eyes and out towards the corners on top of my make up..
The serum adds a little bit of a dewy glow but it also rehydrates the area without spoiling my make up.
I warm it up between my fingertips then I apply it by dabbing it along the orbital bone.
I wear foundation & powder yet the serum doesnt spoil my base at all.
Remember though dont sweep it, dab it after warming it, or it will wipe your base away.
I wouldnt be without this serum

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 years younger, 28 Oct. 2009
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is the best serum I have used - it really keeps my skin soft and supple.