5.0 out of 5 stars Best eye cream I've ever had!
Published on 16 April 2011 by S. D. Southam

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Made the skin around my eyes feel soft and reduced the lines. I think it made me look less tired and will be buying it again.
Published on 29 Oct. 2009 by Mrs Emma de Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Best eye cream I've ever had!, 16 April 2011
S. D. Southam "Shereen" (Essex) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Eye Lifting Serum Treatment (Personal Care)
Over the years (I'm 62) I've tried a lot of eye creams that claim to reduce wrinkles, including Roc, L'Oreal, Garnier, Boots and Avon but none of them have ever performed as well as this Olay Regenerist Eye Uplifting Serum 15 ml!!! I've only been using this for a month but the reduction of wrinkles was noticeable from the very first time I used it! You only need to use a tiny amount and it absorbs into the skin really quickly. I'm so glad I tried it and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who wants to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eye. I've now binned all my other part-used eye creams and will definitely stick to this one in future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Serum, 26 Aug. 2009
This stuff is amazing. I have been using it for a couple of years now, and the crows feet have definitely become less visible. And it is so much cheaper from Amazon than in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 5 Feb. 2011
J. C. Mcmurchy (scotland) - See all my reviews
A real bargain and speedy delivery I now buy all my olay products from Amazon as you can not buy cheaper in shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Lift or not, 22 April 2013
Have used this product for a very long time. Can I tell if it works? I resume it does, dare not stop using it. Eye area seems smooth and soft, wrinkles are there but would they be worse? I think so. Used in conjunction with Olay Regenerist Eye Cream.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 22 April 2014
Firstly I cannot believe what this product has done for the purple lines under my eyes, it looked as though i had two black eyes at times, this has faded them quite a bit, obviously it wont get rid of them completely but now just a touch of concealor and they are gone, i was really surprised as I was not expecting it to do this. I am almost 34 and although i do not have wrinkles under my eyes the skin has become quite thin and crepey especially this past year so I was looking for something that would firm this up but not cost a small fortune. I felt my under eye area definnitely firmed up some and the fine lines i had when i smiled have decreased and are less noticable, I dont know if it has made any difference to my upper eye area but it definitely has to under my eyes, they just seem more awake, younger and brighter I would definitely reccomend this I dont know how it would work on more mature skin but at this price it really is worth giving it a try just dont expect miracles, I will surely be buying this again I really liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum, 26 April 2013
Very useful product, my eyelids seem less droopy from using it. I will buy it again. Pity you can't post to Portugal!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 14 Aug. 2009
Mrs. S. Doughty "sarah" (cumbria) - See all my reviews
have only been using the product for a few weeks, but my dark shadows have faded already

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 16 April 2010
This eye serum is the best that you can get for a sensible price. I hear a lot about the Boots range but for my skin - very dry, sensitive and fair this leaves the Boots one languishing on the starting line, and yes, fine 'surface' wrinkles do go!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good results in under 2 weeks., 2 Mar. 2012
Pyewacket "czarnowice" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have only been using this product for about 2 weeks and already I can see small lines diminishing and the skin above my eyes looks tighter and firmer. It has a lovely texture, no smell and feels soothing when you use it. It doesn't leave the area around your eyes feely greasy either so you can apply make-up more or less straight away.
I am a total fan of Olay products and am surprised just how many there are in the 'olay family' now. I can recall my Mother using Oil of Ulay years and years ago and even then it had good results (on her, not me).

Update: I have now been using this serum for about 2 months and I can see a visible difference in my eye area. The crepe like feel to my eyelids has gone, dark circles have diminished as have some small crows feet but I also have a wide awake look again. Fortunately I wasn't suffering from hooded eyes to start with but prevention is better than cure as the old saying goes.

I couldn't recommend this product any more highly than I already have done and am about to make a repeat purchase. Oh yes, that's another thing, it lasts for ages and is a brilliant price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 Oct. 2009