5.0 out of 5 stars Snoreeze is the beeze neeze
The product's great.
1st though, I'd recommend you do a bit of research as to what type of snorer you (or your other-half) is, as there are at lest a couple of types.
Published on 10 Sep 2009 by Darren

2.0 out of 5 stars it's not working for me
I used for a week every time before I go to bed. I have a device to record wether I snore. This spray isn't working obviously
Published 4 months ago by Natalie

5.0 out of 5 stars Snoreeze is the beeze neeze, 10 Sep 2009
The product's great.
When I'm tired of have had alcohol, I snore from the back of the throat. Snoreeze is sprayed at the back of the throat, straight to the cause of the problem, and does work (provided I'm not excessively tired / drunk / both).
Spraying a funny tasting liquid into the back of your mouth and trying not to swallow for 15-20secs takes a bit of getting used to, but persevere and it'll be worth it.
I'd also suggest you buy 1 bottle, check it works for you, and then buy bulk; I saved over £35 buying 7 bottles online as against buying 1 from a well-known Chemist.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works For Me (I hope!), 12 April 2010
Jeff Carter (Newport Pagnell, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snoreeze Throat Spray 23.5ml (Personal Care)
For me, it wasn't a problem. Sadly, everyone else was getting very angry. My grandsons, for example, when staying with us, angrily refused to sleep in the adjacent bedroom. But my wife was particularly angry. Angry, in fact, to the point of erecting a camp-bed for me in the back garden. So something had to be done. And quick.

A visit to my doctor proved unproductive. He could come up with nothing more than some outrageous and ridiculous solution (losing weight) which was a non starter. I initially tried nasal strips but they did not have the required effect. A minimal improvement, it appeared, but not sufficient to remove the bed from the garden. Eventually, I chanced upon the Snoreeze Throat Spray. It was worth a try, albeit a bit pricey.

Now, let me say first and foremost, it is not particularly pleasant to take. You have to spray it to the back of your throat and wait twenty seconds or so before swallowing it. Its taste is reminiscent of the really 'nasty medicine' you took as a child, partly as a remedy but mostly (it seemed) as a form of punishment. But the thought of sleeping under the privet hedge spurred me on and I persevered. And lo and behold, my grandsons are now happy to stay over, the camp-bed has been dismantled and the neighbours no longer bang on the walls. The family is once again a happy one and the only person even mildly inconvenienced is me, who has to retire each night with the taste of chemicals in my mouth. I'm growing accustomed to it but it would be a vast improvement if they could produce a strawberry or peppermint variety.

But whenever the taste starts to get me down, I just think of that camp-bed...

5.0 out of 5 stars snoreze nasal spray, 5 Sep 2011
This review is from: Snoreeze Throat Spray 23.5ml (Personal Care)
This seems to be an excellent product. My husband has been snoring for at least 5 years and since using this product, his snoring has decreased greatly.I would recommend buying it on line as it is at least £3 cheaper than buying it at the Chemist's.
At last a quiet night's sleep!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Snoreeze Throat Spray 23.5ml (Personal Care)
This is okay for a while but I think ones throat gets to be immune to the spray as snoring starts again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Help to stop snoring, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Snoreeze Throat Spray 23.5ml (Personal Care)
Whilst Snoreeze does not stop snoring every night, my partner reports that he gets many more peaceful nights since I started to use it, so do try it.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Snoreeze Throat Spray 23.5ml (Personal Care)
My partner has had a few nights on the sofa before I got this product, but since I've been using snoreeze I've had no complaints. It has a pleasant taste & is easy to use. I would recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars it's not working for me, 27 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Snoreeze Throat Spray 23.5ml (Personal Care)
Perfect gives me a good nights sleep! Apparently I need to add more words to this before it'll accept it.

2.0 out of 5 stars tastes horrible, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Snoreeze Throat Spray 23.5ml (Personal Care)
did not ease the snoring ..... tastes horrible

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Jun 2014