5.0 out of 5 stars best kids suntan lotion available!
I hardly ever write reviews but I have to say this is a fantastic product, my little one had watery red eyes with almost all other brands and sunsense has never caused any reaction. It rubs in like milk- so easily, you'd never know it was factor 50 and in my book with kids that is worth every penny. by the way this is the cheapest I've found it anywhere- excellent product!
Published on 29 Aug. 2011 by geordiedoc

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but good item.
So easy to rub in but its bloody expensive! I dont understand why companies have to make sun cream so darn pricey. They are only pretty medium sized bottles to so def not getting your moneys worth here. Dont think Id buy again at just under £20 for 2 bottles. Back to supermarket brands it is!
Published 23 months ago by Mumof2Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars best kids suntan lotion available!, 29 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Sunsense Toddler Milk Sunscreen SPF50 125ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 5 Jun. 2011
My daughter has Eczema which is always worse in the summer. We have tried several different suncreams and this is by far the best one tried. The only down side is that it is very runny and she can't apply it herself but apart from this it gets a definite thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for sunsense!, 19 Jun. 2014
My son has had an allergic reaction to every other suntan lotion going. After going to the doctors in utter despair they recommended this as a last resort and thank goodness it works a treat. No more itchy rashes on my sons face and no more stress for myself. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 30 Aug. 2012
My son has very sensitive skin, much worse in the summer. Although he still get sore patches behind his knees it is much better than any of the eleven others we have tried. It can be obtained on prescription for certain conditions so it is worth checking with your GP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best lotion for a baby!, 1 Aug. 2014
I have tried every suntan lotion out there foe my daughter, they are mostly thick, horrible to apply and have effected my babies skin. This is fantastic! It is really nice to apply, thin and non greasy, it protects her, has a very subtle smell that is ok and so far she's had no reaction. I'm just buying my second bottle as I have been using every day this summer. It is also a good size to fit in your bag and has a good lid. It is expensive but in my opinion worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin!, 25 Feb. 2015
Fantastic; bought for daughter who has eczema and sensitive skin (has reacted to most other sun-creams). This is nice and light, not heavy and greasy, provides great protection which is what you want.
Also bought the little roll-on bottle which is good as my daughter can easily top-up by herself at school.
Well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin, 23 Jun. 2014
My son is prone to eczema and prickly heat In The summer months and often reacts to other sun creams. This cream is light, super easy to apply and doesn't smell perfumed. It's worked a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sun lotion!, 29 July 2013
My little girl has eczema and is a redhead with pale skin. This sun lotion has worked brilliantly and stopped her getting sunburnt. It was really tested at a wedding where we struggled to keep her out of the sun as the wedding was outside. With her hat and this sun lotion, she didn't get sunburnt at all. Really impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people who are allergic to most other sunscreens, 21 April 2014
Brilliant for people who are allergic to most other sunscreens I have supersensitive skin and this never irritates me and always makes my skin feel great too so bonus!
Plus you can get it on prescription which will make it cheaper as I think it costs more to buy over the counter!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 16 July 2013
T. Joyce (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my son aged 21 months. He has sensitive skin (which he has a slight reaction to banana boat) so hence the reason for trying this. I have to say it is so far really good. Easy to apply, not greasy & soaks in quickly. Had a few hours in the sun with a couple of applications & he has not even got any colour change to him, really good sun protection. Very happy. He does not have any reaction to this either. Will be buying more ready for our holiday.

Sunsense Toddler Milk Sunscreen SPF50 125ml