5.0 out of 5 stars best kids suntan lotion available!
I hardly ever write reviews but I have to say this is a fantastic product, my little one had watery red eyes with almost all other brands and sunsense has never caused any reaction. It rubs in like milk- so easily, you'd never know it was factor 50 and in my book with kids that is worth every penny. by the way this is the cheapest I've found it anywhere- excellent product!
Published on 29 Aug 2011 by geordiedoc

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced but did not irritate my sons skin
This product worked as it should and did not irritate my sons skin like other sun tan lotions have. Very expensive though. The bottle is half the size of other sun tan lotions but the same price.
Published 11 months ago by dexter

5.0 out of 5 stars best kids suntan lotion available!, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Sunsense Toddler Milk Sunscreen SPF50 125ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 5 Jun 2011
My daughter has Eczema which is always worse in the summer. We have tried several different suncreams and this is by far the best one tried. The only down side is that it is very runny and she can't apply it herself but apart from this it gets a definite thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people who are allergic to most other sunscreens, 21 April 2014
Brilliant for people who are allergic to most other sunscreens I have supersensitive skin and this never irritates me and always makes my skin feel great too so bonus!
Plus you can get it on prescription which will make it cheaper as I think it costs more to buy over the counter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for children with Eczema and sensitive skin, 6 July 2013
I was recommended this for my eldest son who has since birth suffered with eczema, dry skin, sore patches. After struggling to find a sun cream that didn't irritate my GP recommended this and it's perfect. It is so soft and like a liquid it goes on smoothly and not thick like a cream. One warning I bought the orange Family one in error and it caused his face to come out in a rash and his eyes red and puffy. Make sure it is the pink Toddler Milk. It really does the trick. Have recommended it to lots of my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 30 Aug 2012
My son has very sensitive skin, much worse in the summer. Although he still get sore patches behind his knees it is much better than any of the eleven others we have tried. It can be obtained on prescription for certain conditions so it is worth checking with your GP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Jun 2014
I always use this on my children, one of whom has a very fair complexion. He has never got burnt, it doesn't rub off, and it doesn't cause rashes or itching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin, 23 Jun 2014
My son is prone to eczema and prickly heat In The summer months and often reacts to other sun creams. This cream is light, super easy to apply and doesn't smell perfumed. It's worked a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for sunsense!, 19 Jun 2014
My son has had an allergic reaction to every other suntan lotion going. After going to the doctors in utter despair they recommended this as a last resort and thank goodness it works a treat. No more itchy rashes on my sons face and no more stress for myself. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sun lotion!, 29 July 2013
My little girl has eczema and is a redhead with pale skin. This sun lotion has worked brilliantly and stopped her getting sunburnt. It was really tested at a wedding where we struggled to keep her out of the sun as the wedding was outside. With her hat and this sun lotion, she didn't get sunburnt at all. Really impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense five star., 7 July 2013
Best sun cream around. I now only use sunsense. It's light and rubs in so easy. It also doesn't bring my sons eczema out.

Sunsense Toddler Milk Sunscreen SPF50 125ml