5.0 out of 5 stars best kids suntan lotion available!
I hardly ever write reviews but I have to say this is a fantastic product, my little one had watery red eyes with almost all other brands and sunsense has never caused any reaction. It rubs in like milk- so easily, you'd never know it was factor 50 and in my book with kids that is worth every penny. by the way this is the cheapest I've found it anywhere- excellent product!
Published on 29 Aug. 2011 by geordiedoc

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but good item.
So easy to rub in but its bloody expensive! I dont understand why companies have to make sun cream so darn pricey. They are only pretty medium sized bottles to so def not getting your moneys worth here. Dont think Id buy again at just under £20 for 2 bottles. Back to supermarket brands it is!
Published 21 months ago by Mumof2Girls

5.0 out of 5 stars best kids suntan lotion available!, 29 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Sunsense Toddler Milk Sunscreen SPF50 125ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 5 Jun. 2011
My daughter has Eczema which is always worse in the summer. We have tried several different suncreams and this is by far the best one tried. The only down side is that it is very runny and she can't apply it herself but apart from this it gets a definite thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for people who are allergic to most other sunscreens, 21 April 2014
Brilliant for people who are allergic to most other sunscreens I have supersensitive skin and this never irritates me and always makes my skin feel great too so bonus!
Plus you can get it on prescription which will make it cheaper as I think it costs more to buy over the counter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for sunsense!, 19 Jun. 2014
My son has had an allergic reaction to every other suntan lotion going. After going to the doctors in utter despair they recommended this as a last resort and thank goodness it works a treat. No more itchy rashes on my sons face and no more stress for myself. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 30 Aug. 2012
My son has very sensitive skin, much worse in the summer. Although he still get sore patches behind his knees it is much better than any of the eleven others we have tried. It can be obtained on prescription for certain conditions so it is worth checking with your GP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for young skin - GP prescribed, 28 Aug. 2013
My son has eczema and this sunscreen milk did not aggravate his skin at all, other creams I have used have caused flare ups. I used this milk on my daughter too and despite temperatures hitting 107 degrees her skin was protected even when she was in and out of the pool (I applied as necessary throughout the day to prevent burning obviously...) It is quite runny, which I actually preferred to the sticky thicker creams you can get, and it smells nice too. It's not oily and absorbs into the skin quickly. I bought one but thought I'd check to see if my GP would prescribe me one specifically for my son, which I'm very pleased to say he did as it is quite expensive, so it's worth checking to see if you can get it prescribed for people who have a skin condition. I certainly recommend this product and will definitely buy it again as it seems to suit delicate and normal skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sensitive skin, 23 Jun. 2014
My son is prone to eczema and prickly heat In The summer months and often reacts to other sun creams. This cream is light, super easy to apply and doesn't smell perfumed. It's worked a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense Toddler Milk, 13 Jun. 2010
This was recommended by my daughter's dermatology specialist nurse so we gave it a go. I find it really easy to apply, although you have to be careful not to put too much in the palm in one go as otherwise it does tend to splat when you rub your hands together. However, this also means that a small blob does go a long way. My daughter (3 years) is also able to apply easily (with supervision) and it hasn't yet seemed to sting or irritate her skin. It also smells really nice and I use it on my face as well. Just a bit of a pain not being able to find it to buy off the shelf so need to plan ahead a bit more than usual!

5.0 out of 5 stars I was recommended this sun lotion by my GP because my 1 ..., 13 Sept. 2014
I was recommended this sun lotion by my GP because my 1 year old has slight eczema on her elbows and knees. This sunscreen does help in the way that it provides SPF50 sunscreen (obviously!) but furthermore it doesn't irritate or add to the eczema whereas normal store bought baby sun lotions are making the condition worse. It's a bit of a dear price for a small bottle but it really works great and I will gladly reorder. All in all I would recommend this product. It is very milky and goes on easily, which is very helpful if you have a squirmy toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sun lotion!, 29 July 2013
My little girl has eczema and is a redhead with pale skin. This sun lotion has worked brilliantly and stopped her getting sunburnt. It was really tested at a wedding where we struggled to keep her out of the sun as the wedding was outside. With her hat and this sun lotion, she didn't get sunburnt at all. Really impressed.

Sunsense Toddler Milk Sunscreen SPF50 125ml