5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible sun cream for all the family
Sunsense is great. It easily fits in backpacks and handbags and doesn't weigh much or leak.
It also passes the airport security checks.
The roll on style makes it extremely easy to use even by the under 10s
I would recommend this product
Published on 3 Aug 2011 by Kristiina

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come out that easily
I thought a roll on would be a good idea to take in a suitcase / beach bag etc due to less potential for mess, but after trying it on the first day I used the creams my husband had put in on our two children. I found it slow to get the cream out, certainly in time to cover two impatient children. I wouldn't buy the roll on again, but the creams are great.
Published 18 months ago by catw1978

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensible sun cream for all the family, 3 Aug 2011
It also passes the airport security checks.
The roll on style makes it extremely easy to use even by the under 10s
I would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids and peace of mind!, 15 Dec 2012
K. Hester "kateminx2" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunsense Ultra SPF50+ Sunscreen Roll-on - 50 ml (Personal Care)
Its high SPF is just the ticket for noses, shoulders and all over your kids! Its a roll on which means you don't have it smeared all over your hands and its so absorbent it doesn't leave you all sticky. Roll on also means the kids can get involved without it being squirted everywhere! Its the same size as a roll on deodorant so fits in a bag or even pocket. I buy this every year - its a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense Ultra Roll-on, 27 Jun 2012
The roll-on arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted.
Its size makes it convenient to carry and it is easy to apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought.., 18 May 2012
I like Sun Sense lotion, its the only one on the market that doesnt give me a reaction, (believe me I have spent hundreds on lotions over the years all ended up being given away due to reactions). I ordered this roll on on the thinking I could out it in my bag when I m out and about cycling or dog walking and also for easy application on my son. sun sense is quite a runny lotion so this roll on is very easy to use and you dont need a lot. The only negative for me was the size, its not very big for the price, it feels like you only get a small amount of lotion. But it is the perfect size for your handbag/rucksack.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 July 2013
This is really great. Full protection, easy roller-ball application, small enough to fit in a handbag and seems to go a long way. Have recommended to loads of people with small children but also great for adults

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 3 July 2013
My doctor recommended this. The roll on is handy during the day for top ups and is light and workswell

5.0 out of 5 stars speedy delivery, 14 May 2013
It is so good being a roll on so kids can apply themselves, so we just need the British weather now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy size.., 15 April 2012
This is bought for my husband who plays golf a lot !! It fits into one of the golf bag pockets and is there to hand incase he needs it.. not bulky. great for us girls handbags too.. have used this make for years so can recomend it, try it out...

5.0 out of 5 stars It is easily absorbed, the roller is great for face, 1 Sep 2014
Nicky B (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
We were introduced to this sunscreen around 5 years ago on a beach, there was a promotion being held, and we have used it ever since. It is easily absorbed, the roller is great for face, ears, neck and topping up on shoulders, as well as good for little limbs. Our whole family use it, even my son who has slight eczema and it doesn't irritate. Not only that but it really is waterproof for 4 hours so you can be happy knowing that when kids are in and out of pools and the sea they are well protected and it is not necessary to keep applying more cream every hour. I have been told that this sunscreen is available on prescription for patients who have suffered with skin cancer issues which to me is a further endorsement of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have very sun sensitive skin and this is a great product and the roll on is great and easy ..., 3 July 2014
I have very sun sensitive skin and this is a great product and the roll on is great and easy to apply.