4.0 out of 5 stars Pregnacare
Published on 19 Sep 2010 by CD

3.0 out of 5 stars ..
These tablets are very hard to take and keep down especially if you have bad morning sickness. Although i did notice my nails grew quicker and were stronger also.
Published 13 months ago by j

4.0 out of 5 stars Pregnacare, 19 Sep 2010
This review is from: Vitabiotics Pregnacare Original Dietary Supplement 90 Tablets (Personal Care)
I don't really know how to compare this product cause i haven't used any other tablets on the market. But i find it easy to swallow and there is no bad after taste. Also i get aneamic occationally and have to take ferrous sulphate tabs as a supplement when i feel low on iron. However, when i had my pregnancy bloods done at 12 weeks i wasn't anaemic, so the iron in here is obviously enough to keep me ok.
I also used the Pregnacare Conception when we were trying, which was just as good as the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 8 Mar 2012
Hash09 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
very helpful for body and pregnency too.i dnt have to take iron tablets 3 times a day now.jst this tablet one in a day with main meal thats it.i feel more energy since im taking them.no more laziness and dizziness.would recommend it.no probs at all and no bad taste.jst remember to take it with main meal.dont delay too much after meal to take this tablet.otherwise u wil feel horrible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vegetarian prenatal, 22 July 2013
Excellent pill, not too smelly or gross. Added bonus of being vegetarian and can be taken through pregnancy and breastfeeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing multivitamin alternative, 9 April 2013
i rated it 5/5 because this has helped me maintain a healthy body and grow out my hair with its vitamins. you dont have to be pregnant to take this, its good for everyone. i will recommend this to a friend. the only downside is that it can be a bit expensive so watch out for sale on amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!, 15 Nov 2013
My wife and I had been trying to conceive for three months prior to taking these tablets after suffering a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks. Having read the reviews on here, we decided to give these tablets a go.

A month after taking them, my wife fell pregnant and we are happily now past the 12 weeks. We are not sure whether these tablets helped us to conceive or not but we'd both like to think that these tablets played a part and helped with the development of the baby.

They do turn urine a very bright yellow but other than that, my wife seems very happy enough taking them with a main meal and she'll continue to take them until our little one is born.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend It.., 14 May 2013
I have purchased them before I conceived in March 2013, I have received them on time.Highly recommended to anyone who is trying to conceive.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 9 May 2013
i am not pregnant but i think they are healthy lol....took them for extra supplements with my food, getting my body ready to procreate haha

5.0 out of 5 stars fair price, quick arrival, 17 April 2012
the only side of the item I didnt like was the box which was squeesed in the post. But who cares! I had my tablets with much more fair price than high street pharmacies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnacare Original, 8 Jan 2012
I recieved my items on time - which was great considering it was over the christmas period, if you're trying for a baby I would recommend this to anyone, plus it was great value for money -(have seen it alot dearer elsewhere)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this product!, 3 May 2011
I have been using this product since the start of my pregnancy and am very happy with it. I'd suggest it to other mothers-to-be!