on 13 September 2010
If you suffer from Eczema or other kinds of rashes, this is absolutely perfect.

Not only does it have a healing property that resolves the rashes within a short period of time (applied twice a day when the rash appears, rash goes after a couple of days), it also feels okay on the skin, is not irritating or otherwise uncomfortable, so you can cover the affected area and surrounding parts without worrying whether it will cause more damage than it resolves.

The product also reseals quickly and easily, and isn't difficult to reopen afterwards, making it user-friendly as well as a healer.
on 7 June 2013
Hi guys,

so few words about the Sudocrem. I gave it 5 stars - it is a really good product. I've been struggling with a mild form of acne for years. On my face, and now on my back- it's caused by stress and hormonal problems. Anyway, it is a really good product.

I apply it on my face at night (I would not recommend it under makeup, it's to thick and rich) and on my back. I had a really mean rash and acne on my back, because of the stress I am having at the moment, and after 2 days of regular application (I put alot, massage it into the skin, then reapply and leave a thin layer on the skin), my rash is gone and my acne spots are almost healed (it does take time with that kind of stuff).

I also used it when I burnt my face with lactic acid- one of the very few things which calmed my skin without very painful stinging.

It can be used for many purposes and by everyone in the family. I can recommend it!

The only thing I don't like is unhygienic container, so if you have a really bad acne or a baby, or both- make sure you use a spatula or have two jars of it. Also I don't think that the biggest container is a good idea, unless you use it A LOT. Obviously, the longer it is open, the more chances of growing bacteria inside.

To sum up: I recommend it.
on 18 April 2015
This cream really is a miracle worker. I'm diabetic so spots take forever to heal, typically a couple of months for the aftermark to fade. I had an angry looking spot on the inside of my thigh which looked and felt like it was turning into a boil. I haven't used this cream before as I thought the grease would feed any spots but was desperate and put some sudocrem on cotton wool over the spot and used microporous tape to keep it in place. I'm not kidding, it was gone in two days and I'm left with no marks at all a week later. Its brilliant and I wish I could give it six stars.
on 1 August 2015
Sudocrem is something I feel everyone should have a pot of in the home. I grew up with this in my home and used it for all sorts.
Recently however I've needed to use it for a a burn I received from using hair removal cream, it was awful, it stung and wept, I originally used E45 to help it but all it did was soothe it didn't heal then I was told to use trusty old Sudocrem, went out and brought a pot been using it day and night on my burn and have noticed a massive improvement in just two days, my burn is healing nicely.

Most certainly would recommend.
on 23 August 2010
I have used this cream for about two weeks now and
I already notice the difference. My face is smoother
and I hope a continuous use will reduce my acne. I prefer
to apply the cream at night before I go to sleep.
on 11 June 2014
Help clear some eczema on my leg. Soothed the itching straight away and effects dramatically reduced over few days. Fantastic
on 10 December 2015
Sudocrem literally fixes everything. I slathered it all over a burn on my finger, and it was the only thing which stopped the searing stinging pain. It didn't blister up or go nasty. Also have used it on spots as it's antiseptic. Invaluable when you have pets as well; used it on my rabbit after he had a bad reaction to a vaccine and his skin went all sore and weepy, used it on a boarding rabbit who's legs were red raw and burnt from urine scald, used it on my dogs feet when he got eczema between his toes. Waterproof as well, so great if you need a bit of protection outside in the weather. It is a nightmare to get out of fabric though, so if you're putting it on animals, you need to cover it with something :)
on 2 May 2014
Bought this after having skin problems to to eczema and infection. The antiseptic in the cream seems to have cleared a lot of my infected areas and I have less eczema. The only negative is the cream is very thick and hard to distribute but this wont stop me repeat buying as the product works!
on 30 December 2012
A good cream to have in the house. It covers so many problems. I use it on my feet mainly as I have probblems
with my feet. It helps towards the roughness and helps with the itching. It is the closest I will get to Camphor Cream.
A good product to have in the house at all times
on 17 June 2012
No matter how expensive other products are, nothing can beat this cream for treating spots. It also works well for sunburn and insect bites as well. I even used it on a cold sore it disappeared a lot quicker than usual.