5.0 out of 5 stars Healing without fuss
If you suffer from Eczema or other kinds of rashes, this is absolutely perfect.

Not only does it have a healing property that resolves the rashes within a short period of time (applied twice a day when the rash appears, rash goes after a couple of days), it also feels okay on the skin, is not irritating or otherwise uncomfortable, so you can cover the affected...
Published on 13 Sep 2010 by BeRo

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to sort out a rash on my skin ...
Bought this to sort out a rash on my skin but did little to heal it. The Doctor said it was a spot of eczema and that's why I bought this cream. I wouldn't say to avoid it or anything, just that it didn't help me.
Published 3 days ago by A. Hussain

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream For Napkin Rash Eczema & Bed Sore - 400g (Personal Care)
Bought this after having skin problems to to eczema and infection. The antiseptic in the cream seems to have cleared a lot of my infected areas and I have less eczema. The only negative is the cream is very thick and hard to distribute but this wont stop me repeat buying as the product works!

3.0 out of 5 stars Desitin is much better!, 25 April 2014
I resorted to Sudocrem only because I couldn't find Desitin. Amazon finally started stocking Desitin, and I've left Sudocrem with the tub still only half used. Sudocrem offered some relief, but nothing works better or nappy rashes than Desitin!

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 18 April 2014
Not much to say about cream... It does what it says on the packaging. I use ur personally for my babies nappy rash, ever since it's soothes it over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cream., 29 Mar 2014
Bought online as much cheaper than from a chemist! Have used this cream for numerous problems for 30 years and is indispensable !

5.0 out of 5 stars For shaving - don't knock it until you've tried it, 9 Mar 2014
Gents - I have recently had a revelation. I was lucky enough to read on some obscure forum this tip and feel it's only right to share.

For someone who has struggled with shaving bumps/zits/spots/irritation ever since I first needed to shave, I've always been on the look-out. Beard trimmers start to irritate over time. Witch hazel can only do so much. Cheap high-street razors and artificial nasty foams wreak havoc.

Here's the plan - get yourself a decent double-edged razor (mine is Edwin Jagger), shower, lather up and shave softly. Then once you've dabbed off and stopped the nicks (if any) with an alum block, spread a thin layer of sudocrem over your the bits you've just shaved and leave overnight (so long as the girlfriend knows that tonight is not cuddle night). Wake up to a gloriously smooth and blemish free face - this magic stuff works by (1) soothes any redness and irritation and (2) preventing any bacteria/infection growing… i.e. killing the two main causes of spots.

I only wetshave twice a week, so can't speak from experience but I hear that any more than a sudocrem twice a week leads to saturated pores (too much of a good thing). So be warned. (Witch hazel works well to dry the face in the interim)

4.0 out of 5 stars sudocream, 3 Mar 2014
not much to say really except that it is good value for money I have been using sudocrem for years and it does what it says on the pot

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 21 Feb 2014
Couldn't fault it and was great value for money!! We get through loads so the size was perfect. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars sudocream, 14 Feb 2014
We bought this online as compared to the supermarkets this was so much better value for the size. It's bigger than the standard size so should last ages. We purchased for our little one that is on the way so we haven't used it yet. But we thought it best to go for the real deal rather than own brand ones. It arrived quickly as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply perfect, 11 Feb 2014
I started using this cream after having been advised so by a friend and I would never use any other cream for my child. Absolutely irreplaceable in case of severe rashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant cream., 4 Feb 2014
This cream is excellent for my skin I am prone to spots now and again this is amazing stuff also good on sun burn too !

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›