5.0 out of 5 stars Healing without fuss
If you suffer from Eczema or other kinds of rashes, this is absolutely perfect.

Published on 13 Sep 2010 by BeRo

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to sort out a rash on my skin ...
Bought this to sort out a rash on my skin but did little to heal it. The Doctor said it was a spot of eczema and that's why I bought this cream. I wouldn't say to avoid it or anything, just that it didn't help me.
Published 2 months ago by A. Hussain

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing without fuss, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream For Napkin Rash Eczema & Bed Sore - 400g (Personal Care)
If you suffer from Eczema or other kinds of rashes, this is absolutely perfect.

Not only does it have a healing property that resolves the rashes within a short period of time (applied twice a day when the rash appears, rash goes after a couple of days), it also feels okay on the skin, is not irritating or otherwise uncomfortable, so you can cover the affected area and surrounding parts without worrying whether it will cause more damage than it resolves.

The product also reseals quickly and easily, and isn't difficult to reopen afterwards, making it user-friendly as well as a healer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream, 23 Aug 2010
I have used this cream for about two weeks now and
I already notice the difference. My face is smoother
and I hope a continuous use will reduce my acne. I prefer
to apply the cream at night before I go to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good multi purpose cream, 26 Dec 2012
This was purchased for a new mum. It is a great multi purpose cream for nappy rash etc. I bought a big pot as it can be used for so many other purposes too. I use it myself effectively. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 13 Nov 2013
Bought these when they were 4.36 per tub which is an absolute steal, cheaper than anywhere I could find. Has a wide variety of uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cream for delicate little bottoms, 8 Oct 2013
I bought this cream for my two baby grandchildren and it really did what it promised: soothing the rash and healing the irritation. Very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for every new parent!!!, 25 Aug 2013
My family was using sudocrem in many cases in Greece. When you have a baby in family is a must have to avoid Napkin Rash my sister had newborn twins 3 years ago and the results was fantastic. Unfortunately I moved to Thailand where there is not an official importer. Some individuals charge around 25 quids for a jar of 400 gr. In Addition there is no familiar product in the market such as effective. As a new father I want the best for my baby and thanx to Amazon I bought 4 jars and paid almost the amount, (with shipping), that locally would permit me to buy less than two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 4 July 2013
This is a large tub and is great value for money compared to the local supermarkets!
Great for babies bottom!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap yet effective acne solution :), 7 Jun 2013
Hi guys,

so few words about the Sudocrem. I gave it 5 stars - it is a really good product. I've been struggling with a mild form of acne for years. On my face, and now on my back- it's caused by stress and hormonal problems. Anyway, it is a really good product.

I apply it on my face at night (I would not recommend it under makeup, it's to thick and rich) and on my back. I had a really mean rash and acne on my back, because of the stress I am having at the moment, and after 2 days of regular application (I put alot, massage it into the skin, then reapply and leave a thin layer on the skin), my rash is gone and my acne spots are almost healed (it does take time with that kind of stuff).

I also used it when I burnt my face with lactic acid- one of the very few things which calmed my skin without very painful stinging.

It can be used for many purposes and by everyone in the family. I can recommend it!

The only thing I don't like is unhygienic container, so if you have a really bad acne or a baby, or both- make sure you use a spatula or have two jars of it. Also I don't think that the biggest container is a good idea, unless you use it A LOT. Obviously, the longer it is open, the more chances of growing bacteria inside.

To sum up: I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudocrem 400g, 24 April 2013
As most other reviews say, mine is pretty much going to agree with them all, its something you should have in the house, whether its for you, you're kids or family, this product works like a treat! Very quick results and works with almost anything. TheRustyRebel

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 April 2013
When I receive the product, i'm very excited it is really good. I lie it very much. Hope every one like it