5.0 out of 5 stars Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
I have used this cream for about two weeks now and
I already notice the difference. My face is smoother
and I hope a continuous use will reduce my acne. I prefer
to apply the cream at night before I go to sleep.
Published on 23 Aug. 2010 by Pulane

3.0 out of 5 stars Desitin is much better!
I resorted to Sudocrem only because I couldn't find Desitin. Amazon finally started stocking Desitin, and I've left Sudocrem with the tub still only half used. Sudocrem offered some relief, but nothing works better or nappy rashes than Desitin!
Published 11 months ago by sbihi

5.0 out of 5 stars Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream, 23 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream For Napkin Rash Eczema & Bed Sore - 400g (Personal Care)
I have used this cream for about two weeks now and
I already notice the difference. My face is smoother
and I hope a continuous use will reduce my acne. I prefer
to apply the cream at night before I go to sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing without fuss, 13 Sept. 2010
If you suffer from Eczema or other kinds of rashes, this is absolutely perfect.

Not only does it have a healing property that resolves the rashes within a short period of time (applied twice a day when the rash appears, rash goes after a couple of days), it also feels okay on the skin, is not irritating or otherwise uncomfortable, so you can cover the affected area and surrounding parts without worrying whether it will cause more damage than it resolves.

The product also reseals quickly and easily, and isn't difficult to reopen afterwards, making it user-friendly as well as a healer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this since I got a free sample in 1976,, 29 Mar. 2012
K. A. Newton (North West England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
When I had my daughter in 1976 I was given a couple of very tiny pots of this.

In those days you washed baby's bottom with water and used Sudocreme when they got pink.

I bought my daughter a large size tub and a smaller one for her nappy-changing bag.

Baby was born at the beginning of November and has had a thin, repeat thin layer of Sudocrem in his groins and on his bottom at every nappy change, pink or not.

It is almost the end of March and we have just finished the large tub, nearly 5 months.

It also means that my grandson has had two sets of identically colour cheeks since he was born. LOL.

Fabulous stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap yet effective acne solution :), 7 Jun. 2013
Hi guys,

so few words about the Sudocrem. I gave it 5 stars - it is a really good product. I've been struggling with a mild form of acne for years. On my face, and now on my back- it's caused by stress and hormonal problems. Anyway, it is a really good product.

I apply it on my face at night (I would not recommend it under makeup, it's to thick and rich) and on my back. I had a really mean rash and acne on my back, because of the stress I am having at the moment, and after 2 days of regular application (I put alot, massage it into the skin, then reapply and leave a thin layer on the skin), my rash is gone and my acne spots are almost healed (it does take time with that kind of stuff).

I also used it when I burnt my face with lactic acid- one of the very few things which calmed my skin without very painful stinging.

It can be used for many purposes and by everyone in the family. I can recommend it!

The only thing I don't like is unhygienic container, so if you have a really bad acne or a baby, or both- make sure you use a spatula or have two jars of it. Also I don't think that the biggest container is a good idea, unless you use it A LOT. Obviously, the longer it is open, the more chances of growing bacteria inside.

To sum up: I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for every new parent!!!, 25 Aug. 2013
My family was using sudocrem in many cases in Greece. When you have a baby in family is a must have to avoid Napkin Rash my sister had newborn twins 3 years ago and the results was fantastic. Unfortunately I moved to Thailand where there is not an official importer. Some individuals charge around 25 quids for a jar of 400 gr. In Addition there is no familiar product in the market such as effective. As a new father I want the best for my baby and thanx to Amazon I bought 4 jars and paid almost the amount, (with shipping), that locally would permit me to buy less than two.

5.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt use anything else on a babies bum, 12 Sept. 2012
we've tried the Lot for the baby, cant remember all the brand names, but they all dried up and left a white layer that was really difficult to wash off. The skin got sore and sensitive from this 'white, until the point where the baby was better off with a bare bum without cream. Friends brought some sudocrem from the UK and we've used it ever since. absolutely great and problem solved. Wouldnt use anything else for our baby. Only shame is amazon doesnt ship ít abroad. Amazon, if you're listening, would you please allow EU citizens putting this in their basket?

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 3 April 2011
Sudocrem has been one of my cosmetic 'best friends' for years.

It works wonders with spots, especially those nasty red ones that appear at unfortunate times and won't go away at all when you really do not need them the most. That problem was fixed overnight.

Sudocrem is also a miracle worker for nappy/diaper rash. This is an absolute must have for new mums and all mums alike. My son had an awful bout of nappy rash after switching once from huggies to a pampers nappy which exploded the gel inside all over him and caused a horrendous rash. Sudocrem cleared it up imminently.

Always have sudocrem to hand. It's so good for a lot of things.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for someone in a hurry but effective nonetheless, 15 Feb. 2015
Mr. Mischief (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I recently suffered an embarrassing bout of shaving rash spots and, on the recommendation of a beauty website, I gave Sudocrem a try. Even though it comes in a fairly small jar, you need only a small amount of Sudocrem for it to work its magic. It's a brilliant white colour, so there's no disguising that you've got some on, and rubbing it in doesn't really do much to hide it. It also takes an ice-age to soak in - I applied some before bed and it was still on my skin some 8 or so hours later. This isn't the sort of cream you'll want to apply if you don't want people to notice, so my advice is to use it at night if at all possible.

Having applied some, I stuck a plaster over it; this not only prevented the cream from being rubbed off in the night, it also protected my pillow from getting covered in the stuff; as I only had a couple of spots to deal with, I found the little corn plasters the best to use as they were the smallest and least obtrusive. I used Sudocrem two nights in a row and when I awoke on the second morning after use, I found that the Sudocrem had gotten rid of my rash, and brilliantly so, but it took this amount of time for it to do its thing and right up until I woke up wasn't sure if it was going to help. In fact, I doubt that it would have been so effective if I hadn't given it those two days, so it's perhaps not, then, something for someone in a hurry.

5.0 out of 5 stars For shaving - don't knock it until you've tried it, 9 Mar. 2014
Gents - I have recently had a revelation. I was lucky enough to read on some obscure forum this tip and feel it's only right to share.

For someone who has struggled with shaving bumps/zits/spots/irritation ever since I first needed to shave, I've always been on the look-out. Beard trimmers start to irritate over time. Witch hazel can only do so much. Cheap high-street razors and artificial nasty foams wreak havoc.

Here's the plan - get yourself a decent double-edged razor (mine is Edwin Jagger), shower, lather up and shave softly. Then once you've dabbed off and stopped the nicks (if any) with an alum block, spread a thin layer of sudocrem over your the bits you've just shaved and leave overnight (so long as the girlfriend knows that tonight is not cuddle night). Wake up to a gloriously smooth and blemish free face - this magic stuff works by (1) soothes any redness and irritation and (2) preventing any bacteria/infection growing… i.e. killing the two main causes of spots.

I only wetshave twice a week, so can't speak from experience but I hear that any more than a sudocrem twice a week leads to saturated pores (too much of a good thing). So be warned. (Witch hazel works well to dry the face in the interim)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent :-), 7 Nov. 2011
We've been using this cream for 17 months now and never had rash etc, I recommend it every one with baby :-) the price for this cream on amazon is the best...