on 27 July 2014
I recently asked if this was natural or synthetic but nobody seemed to know proberbly because the info on the tub is patheticly little .
So I did more digging - vitamin e is one of the few vits that it is important to have a natural source , if you take 300iu of synthetic you would only need 100iu of natural vitamin e .
natural vitamin e is absorbed into the body much quicker than synthetic & stays much longer .
And if anyone would like to know the answer to the question that I asked about seven seas NO THIS IS SYNTHETIC .
There are many brands around that do 400iu natural vit e for only pennies extra - much better . If I am going to spend good money on a vitamin then I want the best
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2013
Vitamin E seems to be helping to keep my blood pressure down by several points without the need for medication (or is that just pyschology?) keeping this vintage 1956 car on the road. Easy to swallow and veggie!
on 23 March 2014
GOODS ARRIVED ON TIME AN IN GOOD ORDER.
FOUND I WAS GETTING A BIT OF DRY SKIN PROBLEMS.
THIS WAS RECOMMENDED AND SEEMS TO BE MAKING A DIFFERENCE.
WILL SEE IF THE IMPROVEMENT IS SUSTAINED.
on 5 November 2013
These really help my hair to grow.Thank you! fast delivery, cost effective, easy to swallow a friend reccommended these to me.
on 13 July 2011
Found these capsules very easy to take, and very effective at relieving my dry skin.
Very quick delivery. Shall be ordering again.
on 26 May 2014
Swift delivery and item is as described on the advertisement and in the photos. Very happy with the purchase. Great item, will shop again.
on 24 November 2015
Just perfect and much cheaper than in the shops.
on 29 January 2013
I actually buy these for my dog! Vitamin E is good for the immune system and my dog has a lower one so the vet recommended giving her these. She eats these out of my hand unlike the rest of the pills I need to give her so I think that means they taste nice!
on 27 September 2015
Arrived ahead of the delivery due date. The product had all the protective seals in place. A good supplement to take to boost your daily intake of vitamin E.
on 26 January 2015
Vit e very good for you the 400 iu is a safe dosage been taking with 500 mg vit c for last 15 years,can count number of colds on one hand over this period.