5.0 out of 5 stars Pharmaton really increase my energy, wellbeing and stamina
Published on 12 Feb. 2012 by M. Molyneux

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't make much difference compared to feroglobin
I have had M.E. for 7 years and am affected mentally so had hopes for this. Took feroglobin before and noticed quite a difference but hated the taste and ridiculously not sold in capsule form.
These don't really seem to make that much difference after 4 weeks mental or physical. After 2 hrs i'm back to feeling shattered. though the capsules are large they are very...
Published 20 months ago by Neillyboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Pharmaton really increase my energy, wellbeing and stamina, 12 Feb. 2012
M. Molyneux "Trouble" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pharmaton Capsules Relief Of Daily Fatigue 100 Capsules (Personal Care)
Pharmaton work for me, they really increase my energy, wellbeing and stamina, within 2-3 days of taking 1 per day, and I've seen the same positive, almost immediate results with colleagues who tried some of mine. Without them, I often lack the energy to vacuum, that's how I know when I need them! When taking them, I am so much more productive, and resilient to stress, I have more physical energy, concentrate better, and just feel calmer and more positive. Without them, I can quickly become burnt out. I asked a nutritionist I worked with why they work for me. She said it might be the B vitamins, which help to metabolise your food into energy, which is then released quickly. If you take Pharmaton and you don't notice a positive difference to your energy levels within 2-7 days, then there might be something else wrong. I also have to take iron for anameia (I take Galfer 305mg, one per day), I also take 500+mg of vitamin C, which I find help me get a more restful sleep. I recommend trying Pharmaton for 7 days, to see if you notice a difference. I have seen amazing results for myself, and one of my work colleagues who was juggling work and a degree, and looking very thin and 'frazzled'. Within two days, she told me she was feeling better, she looked better, appeared much calmer, and was asking me, 'can I take two per day' as they are so good, but only 1 per day is recommended for a 3-month course, followed by a break. Try them, they might really increase your energy, if not, see your doctor for a check-up, there might be another reason for your fatigue.

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work, 21 Feb. 2012
My husband has used these in the past and found these to be the only vitamin tablets that have ever made him feel less run down and given him more energy.
This year, he had a major brain haemorrhage and six months later is still feeling very tired and low. Having started to take these two weeks ago, he is starting to yet again, feel like his energy levels have improved.

He says that it is down to these unique vitamins that he feels so much better and will continue to take them for the three months supply. I am sure that he will be a devoted follower of these in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way of gaining energy only thing don't take on ..., 30 July 2014
Great way of gaining energy only thing don't take on an empty stomach as they can give you heartburn I can't eat first thing in the morning so the time I take them I am awake

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 7 Jun. 2013
I take one in the morning and I feel full of energy for the rest of the day . I feel healthier

4.0 out of 5 stars Pick me up, 12 Feb. 2014
I use these when i'm working offshore as it can be a long day/night.

These help against constant tiredness and lethargy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Feb. 2014
have had M.E. for 7 years, and daily was experiencing 'brain fog', my cognitive function was severely impaired. These babies help me considerably. They're not a cure, and sometimes when very tired the fog returns, but I would not be without them. Very very good indeed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pharmaton Capsules May Provide Solution to Relief of Fatigue, 30 Jun. 2013
After 4 weeks Pharmaton Capsules have appeared to raise energy levels and lower fatigue, other brands have not been as quick and effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good supplement, 26 May 2013
When I start to feel down and lack energy I find that by taking this supplement it soon helps me to feel better. The capsules are quite big but I find them easy to swallow.

5.0 out of 5 stars poor sleep and an eating disorder, 19 Mar. 2015
I have been taking Pharmaton for 3 weeks now. The difference in my energy levels is unbelievable. I suffer from depression, anxiety, poor sleep and an eating disorder. I used to be unable to get out of bed in the mornings, and found it very hard to spend quality time with my three year old son when I constantly felt exhausted. After just one week on Pharmaton I could tell a difference. Now getting out of bed in the morning is easier, and I'm no longer shattered by 7pm. I can actually have a life and spend my days playing with my little boy. A life saver!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price, 19 Aug. 2014
A. C. Grant - See all my reviews
Great price, quick delivery and so i am a happy customer and will definitely use this seller again when i need to re-order.