5.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense toddler roll-on
I am very happy with this suncream. My 3 year old seems to be allergic to so many products but this has caused no adverse reaction and proven to be an effective sunblock. It is light, rubs in easily, & smells like baby lotion. The roll-on is a useful size & the kids can enjoy applying it themselves.
Published on 25 May 2009 by Mrs. H. Vedy

1.0 out of 5 stars The roll on facility on all 3 products I bought were faulty
Most frustrating trying to put suncream on 2 boys when the roll on doesn't work and we need to use this product because both boys have excma and we cant use any other product! I have never had this problem before and will be writing to the manufacturers to complain.
Published 22 months ago by georgina Hodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense toddler roll-on, 25 May 2009
Mrs. H. Vedy (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive sun cream, 9 July 2009
KAZ (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SunSense Toddler Milk SPF50 Sunscreen - 50 ml (Baby Product)
Have wasted so much money on different kids lotions to help prevent my daughter coming out in rash. This lotion works a treat and the handy sized roll-on is great for taking on days out

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive skin, 20 Jun. 2010
KAZ (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
After trying LOTS of different sun creams to find one that would not make my duaghter break out in a rash, Sun Sense is THE ONE! Not many High Street suppliers. Buy it every year. The roll on is perfect for on the move top-ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 20 April 2013
Y must buy this. V v good we all use this after visiting Australia ( which is wer I first heard about sunsense). Plus I normally need hypoallergenic stuff & this is really non irritating & it's proved v good 4 use with our small kids. For sum strange reason they r happy 2 roll on their own sun cream but don't like any help!! Whatever as long as they're protected

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 15 Oct. 2009
Mrs. F. E. Henshaw (England) - See all my reviews
Found this roll on suncream easier to use than bottle suncream. Compact for my bag and easy to put on my 6 month daughter. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for exzema sufferers, 8 Jun. 2012
I must have tried more than half a dozen "sensitive' sun screen products for my exzema-suffering toddler daughter - all of which caused her to break out in a horrible, painful, itchy rash. I finally found this product which, for her at least, works brilliantly. It's such a relief not to have to rub irritating sunscreen into a screaming daughter's skin. Although she does start to react to it after a fortnight's holiday (with several applications a day), the reaction is mild and doesn't start until near the end of the fortnight so she, and I, can enjoy family holidays where she's pain and reaction-free. And at home, on the few sunny days we get in cumbria, i can apply it without any problems. I'm now into my third year of using this product.

The roll-on is fabulously clean and easy to use. So much so, that my daughter can apply it herself now. I think it's worth paying the extra per ml for the sheer convenience of it. And it lasts for ages.

Obviously, not all children's exzema reacts to the same things but I can say with confidence that this is the best product I've found for avoiding an outbreak in my daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on Sun tan cream - Fantastic, 24 May 2011
The best bit about this product apart from the fact that it is 50SPF is that it is a roll on. No more messy hands for me or my 4 year old. Just roll on to the skin. The size may look small, but again because of the roll on you only use what you need and do not waste any. Really good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars The roll on facility on all 3 products I bought were faulty, 5 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Nov. 2012
So handy to have in your handbag or changing bag for when the sun suddenly gets hotter than you were expecting. It is really easy to apply to a moving toddler or baby and they like to try applying it themselves too! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my 5 year old, to carry in his school bag thinking it would ensure no spillages etc what with it being a roll on. It suits its purpose without question, is very easy to apply and absorbs into the skin well. My son has eczema and has not irritated it at all- I read many reviews before trying this because of his eczema and found a lot of parents whose children had eczema seemed to be content with this product.
One thing- the standard bottle is just as good as the roll on and so if you were thinking of buying a product for your little one to carry with them, I would just get that as you get more product for your money. The top of the bottle is quite small and so just as useful as the roll on.

SunSense Toddler Milk SPF50 Sunscreen - 50 ml