5.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense toddler roll-on
I am very happy with this suncream. My 3 year old seems to be allergic to so many products but this has caused no adverse reaction and proven to be an effective sunblock. It is light, rubs in easily, & smells like baby lotion. The roll-on is a useful size & the kids can enjoy applying it themselves.
Published on 25 May 2009 by Mrs. H. Vedy

1.0 out of 5 stars The roll on facility on all 3 products I bought were faulty
Most frustrating trying to put suncream on 2 boys when the roll on doesn't work and we need to use this product because both boys have excma and we cant use any other product! I have never had this problem before and will be writing to the manufacturers to complain.
Published 18 months ago by georgina Hodge

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunsense toddler roll-on, 25 May 2009
Mrs. H. Vedy (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive sun cream, 9 July 2009
KAZ (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SunSense Toddler Milk SPF50 Sunscreen - 50 ml (Baby Product)
Have wasted so much money on different kids lotions to help prevent my daughter coming out in rash. This lotion works a treat and the handy sized roll-on is great for taking on days out

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitive skin, 20 Jun 2010
KAZ (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
After trying LOTS of different sun creams to find one that would not make my duaghter break out in a rash, Sun Sense is THE ONE! Not many High Street suppliers. Buy it every year. The roll on is perfect for on the move top-ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 15 Oct 2009
Mrs. F. E. Henshaw (England) - See all my reviews
Found this roll on suncream easier to use than bottle suncream. Compact for my bag and easy to put on my 6 month daughter. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 20 April 2013
Y must buy this. V v good we all use this after visiting Australia ( which is wer I first heard about sunsense). Plus I normally need hypoallergenic stuff & this is really non irritating & it's proved v good 4 use with our small kids. For sum strange reason they r happy 2 roll on their own sun cream but don't like any help!! Whatever as long as they're protected

1.0 out of 5 stars The roll on facility on all 3 products I bought were faulty, 5 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 26 Nov 2012
So handy to have in your handbag or changing bag for when the sun suddenly gets hotter than you were expecting. It is really easy to apply to a moving toddler or baby and they like to try applying it themselves too! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roll on Sun tan cream - Fantastic, 24 May 2011
The best bit about this product apart from the fact that it is 50SPF is that it is a roll on. No more messy hands for me or my 4 year old. Just roll on to the skin. The size may look small, but again because of the roll on you only use what you need and do not waste any. Really good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely the best we've tried, 17 Aug 2014
This is the best suncream we've found for our children. They are both prone to mild eczema and came out in a rash with even the "gentle" children's versions of popular brands. This is much nicer, no reaction and it doesn't leave that horrible yellow stain on their white clothes which is an added bonus. Finally, the roll-on applicator makes it easy for me (and them) to apply. It's not the cheapest way of buying it (the larger bottles of the same product are better value) but it's handy to keep in my bag for days out where the sun makes an unexpected appearance.

Not a cheap suncream but definitely one of the best.

4.0 out of 5 stars This was recommended to me as my daughter has eczema made worse ..., 5 Sep 2014
This was recommended to me as my daughter has eczema made worse by sun cream. I brought the toddler and ordinary one to take on holiday factor 50.
The cream is great for easy application and doesn't aggravate the skin causing eczema flair ups, Both my daughter and my husband using this got sunburnt. They were in and out of the pool a lot but we were very liberal with application so it has made me wary of using it again.

SunSense Toddler Milk SPF50 Sunscreen - 50 ml