4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good
This body cream is a godsend, I have suffered with dry skin my whole life and finally found a cream that helps and is cheaper here than going into boots for it. Many thanks
Published on 3 Jan. 2012 by Adz

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes skin bit dry
When I first used this I thought it was good, but the more I used it, the more I realised it didn't moisturise very well and it made my skin a bit dry.

On the plus side it has no smell and it doesn't contain parabens or dimithicone (which I'm allergic too). Takes a bit of rubbing in before it absorbs. Made skin shiny when I used it on my face.
Published 12 months ago by The Hungry Meerkat

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars oilatum cream pump dispenser 500ml, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
really good for persistently dry skin - i use it last thing at night and it has brought great improvements. It does not sting like some creams do, has no smell adn dries easily leaving no greasy residue. Great product and when bought like this in bulk makes for an economical buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven for dry skin - Recommend to all nursing and medical staff., 1 Mar. 2013
Mogs (Portsmouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
I recently completed a 92 hour week of nights wearing surgical scrubs.... I think I have developed a sensitivity to the laundry product. I used Oilatum years ago when I received some as a gift. I bought this as I remember how good it was for sore hands. I also bought the bath emolient and between the two I have had such great relief from the contact dematitis I have suffered from since the beginning of the week.... which, I hasten to add, was extremely uncomfortable, itchy, burning and irritating. This stuff is nice and thick, goes a long way, doesn't pong of artificiality and soaks into the skin with no greasy or oily residue. I got instant relief from the discomfort and already (a few hours later) the redness and inflammation that was driving me nuts is going. Further more it doesn't leave an oily mark on clothing or bed linen, which I have found when I have used body lotions in the past. BRILLIANT stuff... I shall be keeping s stock of this from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Treatment, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Ordered this for my wife just as she found she could get treatment on prescription. She's now using it whilst she waits for a new prescription. In comparison to the prescribed cream, she reports it as thicker and so not so easily absorbed, and not so 'cooling'. It is just as effective in soothing her veins though. So if you are not elegible for a prescription this seems almost as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Oilatum really suits my dry, chapped hands with eczema thrown in! After given it a good rub in dose not leave hands greasy. The only one which suits my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prompt service, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
This product is amazing helping to ease extreme itching. Highly recommended although needs to be used liberally so works out quite expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars magical!, 8 Jan. 2009
S. Hong - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
this oilatum cream always helps my daughter magically. it works better than any kind of steroids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 8 May 2014
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Good product. See its well recommended which is why its influenced me to purchase, but it doesn't get the five stars due to it being quite a greasy product. I do prefer a cream that sinks in straight away and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I have been using it for a few days and it appears good but the search goes on for a non greasy cream that asorbs and no residue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly greasy, moisturises, but takes time to dry in, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Like the title says, the moisturiser is quite greasy like many other moisturisers, something I hate as I prefer a moisturiser that dries in quickly and doesn't take any time at all to dry in. It does its job though, it does moisturise and keep your hands soft.

Due to its greasiness, I've moved to a different product - Udderly Smooth, it's non-greasy (as long as you don't slather bucket loads onto an area), dries in quickly and doesn't have any weird smells!

4.0 out of 5 stars good cream, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Good price and quantity. It doesnt smeel nice but it is very good. I have sensitive skin in my legs and i use it after shaving them. I am very happy with the result. I will buy it in the future!

Oilatum cream 500ml