5.0 out of 5 stars magical!
this oilatum cream always helps my daughter magically. it works better than any kind of steroids.
Published on 8 Jan 2009 by S. Hong

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes skin bit dry
When I first used this I thought it was good, but the more I used it, the more I realised it didn't moisturise very well and it made my skin a bit dry.

On the plus side it has no smell and it doesn't contain parabens or dimithicone (which I'm allergic too). Takes a bit of rubbing in before it absorbs. Made skin shiny when I used it on my face.
Published 2 months ago by The Hungry Meerkat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars magical!, 8 Jan 2009
S. Hong - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
This body cream is a godsend, I have suffered with dry skin my whole life and finally found a cream that helps and is cheaper here than going into boots for it. Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars oilatum cream pump dispenser 500ml, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
really good for persistently dry skin - i use it last thing at night and it has brought great improvements. It does not sting like some creams do, has no smell adn dries easily leaving no greasy residue. Great product and when bought like this in bulk makes for an economical buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly greasy, moisturises, but takes time to dry in, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Like the title says, the moisturiser is quite greasy like many other moisturisers, something I hate as I prefer a moisturiser that dries in quickly and doesn't take any time at all to dry in. It does its job though, it does moisturise and keep your hands soft.

Due to its greasiness, I've moved to a different product - Udderly Smooth, it's non-greasy (as long as you don't slather bucket loads onto an area), dries in quickly and doesn't have any weird smells!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prompt service, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
This product is amazing helping to ease extreme itching. Highly recommended although needs to be used liberally so works out quite expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oilatum Cream 500ml, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Delivery wise... very impressed. I desperately needed this cream for my Mother, as a gift around Easter holidays. I was worried that it might be delivered late, but I was surprised! and impressed! SUPER FAST DELIVERY!

Despite being the lowest price on the market, (compared to the pharmacy prices around) this product it looks like it's the original. I think its the real thing. As my Mother hasn't complained.

Thank you AMAZON UK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven for dry skin - Recommend to all nursing and medical staff., 1 Mar 2013
Mogs (Portsmouth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
I recently completed a 92 hour week of nights wearing surgical scrubs.... I think I have developed a sensitivity to the laundry product. I used Oilatum years ago when I received some as a gift. I bought this as I remember how good it was for sore hands. I also bought the bath emolient and between the two I have had such great relief from the contact dematitis I have suffered from since the beginning of the week.... which, I hasten to add, was extremely uncomfortable, itchy, burning and irritating. This stuff is nice and thick, goes a long way, doesn't pong of artificiality and soaks into the skin with no greasy or oily residue. I got instant relief from the discomfort and already (a few hours later) the redness and inflammation that was driving me nuts is going. Further more it doesn't leave an oily mark on clothing or bed linen, which I have found when I have used body lotions in the past. BRILLIANT stuff... I shall be keeping s stock of this from now on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective Treatment, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Ordered this for my wife just as she found she could get treatment on prescription. She's now using it whilst she waits for a new prescription. In comparison to the prescribed cream, she reports it as thicker and so not so easily absorbed, and not so 'cooling'. It is just as effective in soothing her veins though. So if you are not elegible for a prescription this seems almost as good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
Oilatum really suits my dry, chapped hands with eczema thrown in! After given it a good rub in dose not leave hands greasy. The only one which suits my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite happy with this purchase, 7 Mar 2014
Emoabu (Portarlington, co. Laois, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oilatum cream 500ml (Personal Care)
I am quite happy with this cream. It is good value for money and is marvellous for dry skin. I would recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›