on 21 December 2013
I would buy again and continue to use as the tablets have really helped. I was suffering from depression, sleepless nights and lacking in energy and motivation.
Since taking these tablets I am sleeping better, I have more energy and my depression as gone
on 21 January 2015
Been taking these for a while. My hormones were all over the place and I was recommended to try these. They have definitely helped.
on 21 November 2012
I love this product, when i am feeling tired and weak, it gives me a massive energy boost every time i start a course of 2 weeks to 1 month.
on 16 December 2012
This is an awesome product. Contains all the necessary vitamins for a woman on the go. If only we could get the rest of life in a simple pill.
on 26 February 2012
Excellent product, which I've been using for years, Definitely does what it says on the box because if I don't take it, I know about it. great to buy at good price!
on 18 November 2015
I love these vitamins they make my skin glow and my nails look very strong and healthy. I have more energy after taking these. I feel good knowing that my body is getting everthing it needs. My hair looks healthier too.
on 8 January 2014
I like this product, I feel energise and motivated taking this product. I Would definitely recommend this product to others.
on 9 February 2016
I take one every day - my nails and hair are stronger and I feel that I'm now getting my correct intake of vitamins
on 26 April 2016
Been taking these for two months, starting to feel a difference. Less grumpiness!
on 14 June 2013
I found myself catching cold after cold, so in January decided to resume taking these vitamins again. I used to take them a few years ago but got out of the habit.

Within about a week I felt a lot better in myself. I can't really say how I felt better, but just a general feeling of wellness that I didn't have before.

By early April I was feeling like the vitamins had rid me of the constant colds, as I hadn't had one for four months, which was a record for me. But then I spoke to soon as I caught another cold...although I'm now writing this in June and in the last 6 months I've had one cold where I would usually have had 3 by now. Could be a coincidence though.

The only downside is the way they make me feel violently sick. It took me a while to work out what to do to prevent this - I tried eating more food with the tablet, drinking cold drinks rather than hot ones etc. I finally found that I need to eat a little (not necessarily a full meal) and have a full glass of water. If I don't have the water I feel terribly sick, but this feeling does pass after a couple of minutes and some more water.

Finally, the Amazon price is a complete bargain so give them a go.