on 31 December 2009
Ordered this a few months ago, it arrived in perfect sealed condition - with camera, manual, book, batteries and even black tape included in the box. The book has many helpful tips on how to get the best out of the Holga, and i'm very pleased to have got it (it was a close call between this and the Diana). A fantastic present for a camera enthusiast!
on 9 March 2011
I'm not 100% sure what was meant to be in the box but as stated above by others this arrived with no batteries or film. I have ordered film separately so that will be here soon no doubt, but it is a little frustrating having the camera here and not being able to use it.
on 23 December 2010
Ordered this camera for my boyfriend for Xmas, it arrived very quickly but I opened it to discover no film and no batteries, so I am stuck housebound with the snow, unable to get batteries and film for what will now be a disappointing gift as it will be useless until we can get film and batteries. I'm very annoyed that it is advertised as having batteries and film included when they are not!
44 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2011
When i first saw this camera i was convinced it wouldnt take actual pictures, but i didnt realise that it would take amazing pictures! This camera is very low tech and is the complete opposite to your modern digital camera, so its not for every one! But if you're into film cameras and like to take spontaneous but creative pictures, then the Holga is a great camera to have around. Its made of plastic so you dont have to worry about it being really heavy, you could easily fit it in your coat pocket or your bag.
on 21 September 2012
Really great product. Had some great shots so far and really enjoying getting back to basics with photography! I was disappointed however when it arrived without any film which thew description promised! I rang and complained and managed to get £8 off towards getting film! glad it came with instructions otherwise it mighta taken me a little longer than it did to figure out how it worked.
on 29 November 2009
Requested by my daughter for Christmas, but a good job I opened the box before wrapping. There are no film or batteries included in this pack - so not much of a starter kit.