5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun!
6 months ago, I was scared of even going to the swimming baths. I had a real fear of pools, but was forced to go to lessons after a bet with my mum (New Years resolutions!). It had been 8 years since my last swimming lesson. Now, I actually feel more comfortable under the water than the world on top of it - and that was just 6 lessons in!

We used various aids...
Published on 2 May 2008 by Picard

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
The product was ok, kids had good fun with theses, not a lot more to say, you got what you payed for,
Published 6 months ago by Alan Kovalev

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun!, 2 May 2008
Picard (USS Enterprise) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)

We used various aids in our classes to boost our confidence. One of them were these Zoggs Sinkers (as I prefer to call them), that come in packs of four. Soon enough, after plucking up the courage to go under water, I now can't wait to go back to the pool and swim around trying to pick up these sticks! They are much better than bricks in that when thrown in the water, they sink Vertically, meaning you can get a handle grip of them.

The are a nice size, brightly coloured, and very well made. What we've started doing at the end of our lessons is getting more adventurous and throwing them towards the deep end, on the other side of a lane. This encourages us to swim a little further down, and navigate across the lane above us.

I now have no fear in going to the deep end, just dropping down, and seeing how many I can get. Though for confidence building, it would be better to stay in shallower waters, as the pressure on your lungs 2 metres down will shorten your depth.

Even away from building your confidence up they act as a great game to see who can pick up the most! I can't recommend them highly enough. I'd definitely buy these Zoggs rather than cheap copies because of the quality. Though as I've found, this time of year when are the baths quiet? Grrrrrr....

4.0 out of 5 stars kids love them..., 20 Aug 2007
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
Never go to the pool without them. They are unobtrusive / take up little space - but the kids love playing with them - and they are great if you are trying to find ways to get your kids more confident about going underwater.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic underwater toy, 27 Aug 2007
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
If you're looking for a toy that can improve your child's underwater confidence then these are perfect for you.

"They're fantastic and lots of fun" according to Ben (age 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Sep 2011
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
I bought these as my son's swimming teacher was using them with him. Now we take them to the pool when we swim together. They sink slowly, and then the child can catch them- great for encouraging them to put their head under water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoggs dive sticks, 3 Sep 2011
cathy (sutton coldfield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
I bought these for my 10 year old and 7 year old to take on holiday to Menorca.
They were really pleased with them and had loads of fun with them in the pool.They have really helped the little one get to grips with her surface diving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dive sticks, 25 Aug 2011
Zoggs Seal Dive Sticks
Great fun for kids and adults, builds confidence with children in the pool and great for swimming games to exclude all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with product, 5 Aug 2011
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
My granddaughter wanted these sticks for her birthday. When she got them she was delighted and took them to bed that night! As she is six years old and taking swimming lessons they have been an excellent tool to facilitate her diving skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got my "seal" of approval, 16 Sep 2009
tallpete33 (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
I bought these last year having seen a few kids playing with them at my club. Essentially, they are weighted rubber sticks that stand on their own feet in water. Nice and bright and well made, they are really good fun when swimming. Throw them in the pool for your child(ren) and they sink slowly and vertically to the bottom for your child to retrieve. As they stand upright on the bottom of the pool they are pretty easy to grab and all four fit into smallish hands ok. They come in their own plastic case to keep them tidy in your bag too.

The simple ideas are often the best and these are a great way to boost your kid's water confidence and fitness while having fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for kids, 28 Feb 2009
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
My kids love these. I got the set after watching them being used during one of their swimming lessons. They are weighted at one end which means they stand upright on the bottom of the pool. They are easy to grab and easy to spot in their bright colours.

We started very shallow and gradually got deeper. At first they just had reach down while keeping their heads out of the water. They helped encourage my children to put their faces in the water too look through their goggles to find them. This lead to them now being able to duck down completly to retrive them.

Loads of great game ideas but I just love the confidence boost it gave to my two. It was fun why to push their boundries. Well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks (Sports)
These are great for kids gaining confidence in water. Our boys love going under the water to retrieve them.

Zoggs Kids' Dive Sticks