on 24 April 2016
Wow, I love this little piece of kit. So far I've cooked on it 3 times in the field and one of those was on Dartmoor. Each time it cooked up my breakfast with no fuss in a timely manner. It's light, small and easy to clean. If you're looking for a stove to go solo hiking with then you'd do well to give this a shot.
I did buy a vango windshield to go with it, it's not essential but did help make the overall cook more efficient.
on 21 April 2012
Wish I had purchased one of these years ago, lightweight easy to use and does what it says on the can,just great.
on 20 June 2016
These are fantastic, far more fishermen should wake up to them. They are much cheaper to run than propane stoves as they run on meths, and far more reliable in the cold. They are not that slow like people (who haven't used them) claim, and are very small and light to transport.
Say goodbye to endless stacks of empty propane canisters..
on 9 April 2016
Excellent mini-version of the Trangia. I found that - standing alone - it flames a bit more because the burner us more exposed, so I've bought a small aluminium metal windshield and it's improved greatly. Having said that its so lightweight and compact that carrying a wind shield is no hassle.
on 23 July 2015
It's great! I also use the Swedish army canteen, but this is easier and lighter to pack and carry for a couple of days.

The pans aren't as small as some one person sets. I've actually got a couple more pans stowed in my mini and can easily cook and serve for two on it.
on 17 September 2014
This is my fave. I live in the country and got this for when the electric fails. I made some rice and bacon and veg. Worked great and is very compact. It is very light and everything fits in between the pot and the pan. From the outside it looks small. It is like a tardis.
on 22 May 2015
Not as easy to use as in the demo videos but a handy product none-the-less. I used it far less than I expected and found a wood-burner more handy. But this obviously has uses when there's no visible flames allowed or the weather is poor.
on 1 March 2015
Great wee cooker, not super-fast or high capacity, but I go outdoors to get out of the fast-lane, so that isn't a problem! Very reliable, even when the fancy gas burners are struggling this just keeps on trucking.
on 26 June 2015
The simmer ring burnt the first time I used it, as in it peeled off its outer layer like paint. Apart from that the whole set is great - vital to make yourself some kind of windscreen though.
on 25 January 2016
Utterly brilliant. Really light but bomb proof. Just lives in the bottom of a rucksack or cycle pannier. If you are even considering one, just get it - you won't regret it.